+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help me god will help you all and get ppr very soon

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Guys plz help me with this problem plz i have applied on 14 july but till now my medical is not updated even i gave my bio today and biometrics got updated but not medical. Plz help

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
I am in the same boat.. worrying wont help.. we need to be patient as we were, are and will be... they are working on their own pace... I believe AIP is good enuf for now.. eventually we will get our profiles updated and get PPR

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I am in the same boat.. worrying wont help.. we need to be patient as we were, are and will be... they are working on their own pace... I believe AIP is good enuf for now.. eventually we will get our profiles updated and get PPR
Bro i understand this but medical is just a first it should be updated

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Don't worry most, including me, are in the same boat. Even in today's webinar, the same question was asked and the presenter told that this is no reason to worry and asked the students not to contact IRCC for asking about medical's status. She further told that IRCC receives our medical from two sources, us and the panel physician. In case something's off they'll contact us and ask us to upload/re-upload our medical.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Guys plz help me with this problem plz i have applied on 14 july but till now my medical is not updated even i gave my bio today and biometrics got updated but not medical. Plz help
Applied in March. Same situation as yours.
On top of that my GCMS notes have an outgoing OPR created in August, and the due date for my application is today.
Haven't heard from them yet.
There's nothing god can do at this point, unless he works at the CPC.
Stop worrying and Good Luck

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Applied in March. Same situation as yours.
On top of that my GCMS notes have an outgoing OPR created in August, and the due date for my application is today.
Haven't heard from them yet.
There's nothing god can do at this point, unless he works at the CPC.
Stop worrying and Good Luck