+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help me !!! Give me ur sujjestions

IMMoooo

Aug 17, 2011
My wife is a pharmacist and she had applied immigration to canada in may 2011 of this year and now i am on study visa in toronto so i just want to know that will it be helpful for my wife's immigration process ? or it may effect on this immigration process? and can i bring her as my dependent in canada ?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMoooo said:
My wife is a pharmacist and she had applied immigration to canada in may 2011 of this year and now i am on study visa in toronto so i just want to know that will it be helpful for my wife's immigration process ? or it may effect on this immigration process? and can i bring her as my dependent in canada ?
Hi IMMoooo,

1. You being on study visa and presently residing in Canada will not have any positive impact on the processing. I hope it did but CIC does not care. Your application will be treated at as a normal application.....no priority.

2. It will be difficult for you to bring your spouse on dependent visa. I really feel bad about this situation when spouses are separated.

The reason why your spouse's application might not be approved:

1.It will be difficult to convince the VO that she will not overstay her Visit period since she already has a PR application in process which basically indicates that she has the INTENTION to LIVE in Canada PERMANENTLY. Even though Canada allows "Dual Intent" but to prove otherwise is the biggest hurdle.

Having said that, you may still apply for a Visitor visa, if you can prove that she will go back to her home country after the stay.

How do you do that: Anything that proves ties to home country :

1. If she is working, then provide letters from her office that she's working and will need to return to her job.
2. she is the care taker of any property that you may have.
3. has family (aged parents) to be looked after.
4. if she pursuing any course then details of the course

Shall post more if I remember any other reason.

Mitali

IMMoooo

Aug 17, 2011
Thanx Alot Mitali for ur kind sujjestion any thing more u know abt cic on immigration topic kindly let me know i will b really thankful to u thanx alot once again