+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help i got Request for additional info from CIC

tae728

May 14, 2013
thank for all your advise.

I have a Business Admin Degree back home, therefore i ll add the Degree,a reference letter from my boss and an update job lettere with a new job title. Since NOC 1221

keeps getting rejected.I found something closer to my job title(NOC 1215). Do u think it is a good idea to switch the job title now??

Thanks alot

ondine

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
tae728 said:
thank for all your advise.

I have a Business Admin Degree back home, therefore i ll add the Degree,a reference letter from my boss and an update job lettere with a new job title. Since NOC 1221

keeps getting rejected.I found something closer to my job title(NOC 1215). Do u think it is a good idea to switch the job title now??

Thanks alot
tae, in my opinion (and bear in mind I"m not an expert), I think this is a really, really bad idea that will probably increase the chances of your application being rejected. The VO had doubts about your work experience. Your objective should be to address those doubts. If you send a new letter of reference with different job duties and different NOC code, the VO will probably be even more suspicious about the legitimacy of your work experience. Search the forum a bit, we recently had a case where the applicant was rejected after updating her application with a second reference letter that was not consistent with the first one.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
Completely in agreement with ondine! I wouldnt make any major changes to your application. What you should focus on is addressing the VO's concerns as they pertain to your employment and credentials.

Like I said before, if I was the VO, I would like to see an answer as to why your are in position outside of your field and the fact that they are not satisfied with your duties. Just address their concerns and take it from there. They were already nice enough to give you another chance....so use this opportunity to rid their mind of any doubts and confusion.

I too feel that if you make major changes, it will cast a shadow of doubt on your app, which you wont be able to fix later. The fact that they asked for more info, means that on some level they believe your experience to be true, but need more evidence to justify.

tae728

May 14, 2013
Most of duties will be same as first letter, just add more duies instead of the ones copied from web site and chaging job title. Do u think this is still bad idea ?? and Im still working on same company.

Thank you guys.

This is what i sent to below

2. Position held: Administrative Officer (NOC#1221), Full-time (37.5 hour/week)
3. Job Description
• Performed data entry duties into operational systems and performed inventory control on all activities related to warehouse operation, shipping
• Reviewed scheduled shipment reports to determine what was due to ship and compared these reports with available inventory
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures-copy from website
• Identified and resolved potential problems in order to avoid a negative scheduling impact -copy from website
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed -copy from website
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and budgetary controls-copy from website
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Prepared shipping documents and inventory control and Managed to receive and capture the shipping documents in the computerized system.
• Updated databases and statistics to be reported to the company's management.
• Ensured appropriate computing of shipping information to track all shipments

This is what im going to send

2. Position held: Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (NOC#1215), Full-time (37.5 hour/week)
3. Job Description
• Performed data entry duties into operational systems and performed inventory control on all activities related to warehouse operation, shipping, receiving, distributing and maintaining.
• Reviewed scheduled shipment reports to determine what was due to ship and compared these reports with available inventory and resolve work-related issues.
• Identified and resolved potential problems in order to avoid a negative scheduling impact.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Prepared shipping documents and inventory control and Managed to receive and capture the shipping documents in the computerized system.
• Updated databases and statistics to be reported to the company's management.
• Ensured appropriate computing of shipping information to track all shipments
• Prepared monthly report summarizing and analyzing inventory status
• Developed a practical business strategy based on customer/client feedback
• Created and checked reports of products received and purchase order point

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
You may be over-complicating the situation by providing a reference letter with a completely different NOC and more duties. The VO is simply asking you to provide documentation to authenticate the work as mentioned in your original reference letter. Can you let us know what documents you provided before to support your job with the company?

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
ondine said:
tae, in my opinion (and bear in mind I"m not an expert), I think this is a really, really bad idea that will probably increase the chances of your application being rejected. The VO had doubts about your work experience. Your objective should be to address those doubts. If you send a new letter of reference with different job duties and different NOC code, the VO will probably be even more suspicious about the legitimacy of your work experience. Search the forum a bit, we recently had a case where the applicant was rejected after updating her application with a second reference letter that was not consistent with the first one.
I am agree with Ordine, Do not update your duties.. nd about copy pasted job duties, My manager copied/pasted 5 out of 7 job duties in NOC 2174 and that was what i do in my job.. I already completed my medicals & paid RPRF...

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Two things:

1- As it's been said by others, changing NOC at this point might not be a good idea.

2- There are standard proofs of work experience such as contracts, reference letter, etc. There's also other additional proof which can be particularly useful in a case like this. Do you have access to work related correspondence (email and otherwise) that you can collect and share as further proof? These should ideally:

* Extend throughout the period you are claiming
* Be signed and on company letterhead (or email "stationary")
* At least some of them involve the manager who signed your reference letter
* Relevant travel and expense receipt, reimbursement
* Obviously be related to the job duties, one or two per each line item in your duties list

Put your "portfolio" in a nice, clean package. Considering the type of office work you've done this should be fairly easy for you. Hopefully your employer will cooperate as well.

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
All the members have given great suggestions.....

thisisauser's has a unique suggestion as well.....

But as mentioned by the senior members like Jes_ON & SenoritaBella....you should definitely seek an expert lawyer's advise on this....

Sincere advise from me as well (as mentioned by almost everyone) please don't provide a new NOC at this moment.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New NOC gonna be change your whole application.ie.offer letter,work permit,LMO where is clearly state you working noc 1221.try to get Immigration lawyer.