+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help, CPC-Mississauga is taking time for approval

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,

I need your suggestions.

Im in Canada and I sponsored my wife, she lives outside the Canada, On Nov 14, 2013 i received a letter with the cheque due to the wrong amount of RFPR fee that i made by mistake, I paid the wrong amount fee so i got the refund which make sense. So far CIC is communicating with me via email.

As per CIC call agents and online status, they have sent the letter on the same date regarding decision that i didn’t received, i have phone several time at CIC call center, each time I’m hearing that "Your part of sponsorship has approve but somehow approval notification didn’t went through, ill receive that approval notification shortly". Now it’s been two months and I am still waiting for same.

Kindly suggest what should i do, CIC call center isn’t helping much and i believe there's no email/ph for CPC-Mississauga. Please help/suggest me what to do or how to approach them, please share your thoughts about my application process.

Below is my online status:-
Sponsorship
1)We received your application to sponsor “*****” on October 28, 2013.
2)We sent you a letter on November 14, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence
1)We received “*****” application for permanent residence on October 28, 2013.
2)Medical results have been received.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
hayabusa said:
Hello members,

I need your suggestions.

Im in Canada and I sponsored my wife, she lives outside the Canada, On Nov 14, 2013 i received a letter with the cheque due to the wrong amount of RFPR fee that i made by mistake, I paid the wrong amount fee so i got the refund which make sense. So far CIC is communicating with me via email.

As per CIC call agents and online status, they have sent the letter on the same date regarding decision that i didn't received, i have phone several time at CIC call center, each time I'm hearing that "Your part of sponsorship has approve but somehow approval notification didn't went through, ill receive that approval notification shortly". Now it's been two months and I am still waiting for same.

Kindly suggest what should i do, CIC call center isn't helping much and i believe there's no email/ph for CPC-Mississauga. Please help/suggest me what to do or how to approach them, please share your thoughts about my application process.

Below is my online status:-
Sponsorship
1)We received your application to sponsor “*****” on October 28, 2013.
2)We sent you a letter on November 14, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence
1)We received “*****” application for permanent residence on October 28, 2013.
2)Medical results have been received.

Hi,

Did you get any letter through email. if you gave email all correspondence will be with email. apply for gcms notes to see whats happening.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hayabusa said:
As per CIC call agents and online status, they have sent the letter on the same date regarding decision that i didn't received, i have phone several time at CIC call center, each time I'm hearing that "Your part of sponsorship has approve but somehow approval notification didn't went through, ill receive that approval notification shortly". Now it's been two months and I am still waiting for same.

Kindly suggest what should i do, CIC call center isn't helping much and i believe there's no email/ph for CPC-Mississauga. Please help/suggest me what to do or how to approach them, please share your thoughts about my application process.
Hi

You have direct confirmation from CIC that you have been approved as a sponsor. Why do you need a letter to tell you something that you already know?

There is no point in trying to contact CPC-M, as the application won't be there anymore; it would have been forwarded on to the visa office in your wife's country after sponsor approval in November.

The only thing you can do now is wait. And I would suggest you stop bugging them about the sponsor approval letter, as you really don't need it.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

may I ask what is a gcms notes please?

thanks in advance guys

cheers

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
drewday said:
hello

thanks in advance guys

cheers
GCMS notes = your immigration file

It costs 5 CAD to get it and you can ask for it here http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/atip/index.asp. It will be delivered in your email in 30 days.

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
drewday said:
hello

thanks in advance guys

cheers
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

You can order them at that link. Order them online, request electronic copy. You get them 30 days later. You will be able to see all the notes on your file from the visa officer and get some idea what is going on with your application. ie. what steps have been completed, what steps still need to be completed, what are the visa officers thoughts on your file etc

Most beneficial to get the person being sponsored notes. But in the case of the OP he would want the sponsor notes. Request has to be made from person being sponsored and they have to be in Canada. If they aren't, they can sign an authorization for their spouse who is in Canada to receive them

Hope that helps!

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Betina said:
GCMS notes = your immigration file

It costs 5 CAD to get it and you can ask for it here http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/atip/index.asp. It will be delivered in your email in 30 days.
You can get them for free. Only the atip option costs. But they are the same.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Becki567 said:
You can get them for free. Only the atip option costs. But they are the same.
How can you get them for free?

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Betina said:
How can you get them for free?
you request under Privacy act instead of the access to information act.

It is one of the drop down boxes on the online application.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys thanks for the reply , have a bless day/night to everyone

cheers drewday :D ;) ;)

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canuck_in_uk said:
Hi

You have direct confirmation from CIC that you have been approved as a sponsor. Why do you need a letter to tell you something that you already know?

There is no point in trying to contact CPC-M, as the application won't be there anymore; it would have been forwarded on to the visa office in your wife's country after sponsor approval in November.

The only thing you can do now is wait. And I would suggest you stop bugging them about the sponsor approval letter, as you really don't need it.
I agree i have direct communication with CIC and i know about the status but as of now i don't have anything in writing which is most imp.

Please look at my post i have mentioned the ECAS status of Spouse Immigration and notifications, yeah file would have been transferred but how come the status is not updated? almost 60+ days have been passed by and i have no clues what's happening.

Also i have verified with the CIC call center agent file hasn't been transferred yet, once i get the approval confirmation then they will proceed with step 2.

Kindly suggest what should i do now .... please let me know the options

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
even i have same message . but i received sponsor approval through email. simple logic if you are not approved as sponsor sponsored person will not get uci number so chill .bye the bye whats visa office of sponsored. even if u need to know what happened order gcms notes which contains every thing