+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz guide abt deferal letter

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi buddies
i have applied fr defferal letter so if i will recieve it whether i should send an email to chc and ask for submission or dirctly
i should send it please guide as the last letter is valid till 20th sept 2011.

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will suggest u that wait for response from CHC.if tyhey will ask you for defferal then u submit it

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham but actually the letter validity is till 20th sept aisa na ho k reject karde bec of letter expiry .....i m confused

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes plz guide if some one have submitted pls let me know ..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
ham but actually the letter validity is till 20th sept aisa na ho k reject karde bec of letter expiry .....i m confused
Hi,

Its of no use to submit letter of deferral voluntarily. CHC will send you a request to submit the same. I got the similar call after 25 days of my LOA expiry date. I would suggest you to get ready with your letter of deferral.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks enfield i wil make it ready as i ahave already requested uni . please guide if if incase i university will notdeffer session to jan 2012 then i have alredy admission in university of calllgary in same course so for that will i withdraw the case and will submit file with another letter of admission of different university ....please guide me if u have some idea or any body else have any idea what to do in such case .....

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
thanks enfield i wil make it ready as i ahave already requested uni . please guide if if incase i university will notdeffer session to jan 2012 then i have alredy admission in university of calllgary in same course so for that will i withdraw the case and will submit file with another letter of admission of different university ....please guide me if u have some idea or any body else have any idea what to do in such case .....
Hi,

1. First apply for the letter of deferral and see if University extend it upto Jan 2012, thn wait for the CHC request to submit the letter of deferral.

2. In case if University decides NOT to extend your LOA validity, thn its of no use to wait for CHC call otherwise you will end up wasting your time for the next possible visa processing. Withdraw your file and apply over again with a new LOA from the University of Calgary.

3. In case of re-application, you have to mention the results of earlier visa application, if any. Just write 'No response from CHC due to delayed processing'. I mean you can write any other reason as well but avoid the word 'withdrawal'.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham thanks enfield yap but in re application if i wil mention that change of university because of no extention. would be suitable or not because no other reason can be given ........if u have some points please let me know thanks once again fr ur prompt reply....