+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz check my message Regarding express entry

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Hi I have a doubt that is haunting me , can u answer plz ?
I am Indian cook have almost 8 years of experience in cooking . I came to Canada as a student in culinary management but the college cancelled the course and asked me to join in their business studies but that was not in their official campus and the college was operated in far below Canadian education standards . So quit my course and switch to cook work permit and later switch to food service supervisor position with Lmia. I submitted for express entry and got invitation and submitted for PR under food service supervisor . I don't have much experience in that position . So do you think it will make complication or cause rejection on my PR application ? This confusion really makes me stressed .

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends said:
Hi I have a doubt that is haunting me , can u answer plz ?
I am Indian cook have almost 8 years of experience in cooking . I came to Canada as a student in culinary management but the college cancelled the course and asked me to join in their business studies but that was not in their official campus and the college was operated in far below Canadian education standards . So quit my course and switch to cook work permit and later switch to food service supervisor position with Lmia. I submitted for express entry and got invitation and submitted for PR under food service supervisor . I don't have much experience in that position . So do you think it will make complication or cause rejection on my PR application ? This confusion really makes me stressed .
As long as the immigration officer is convinced you can do the job, then it shouldn't be a problem.
If you're already doing the job, it should be fine, IMO.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply if you occupation is NOC skill type A, B or 0)

Your experience must be at least 12 months of full-time (30 hours of paid work per week or more) or an equal amount in part-time hours.

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
I have almost 8 years as cook and my current work permit is for food service supervisor . The requirement for work as a supervisor is either the experience in food service industry or production ( cook) . But I have only few months full time experience in the job title food service supervisor . My previous work permit was cook job and the salary was 12/ hour and now this position paying me 17/ hour .