+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz answer my query on pregnancy

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
natasha963 said:
Sent you a PM Rizmayo.
You all guys have to decide your priority first: BABY or Canada Visa Stamp.

In my case, i have opted Baby (Over the PR) and informed CIC about my wife pregnancy during Medical Request as we don't wanted to take a chance (to put fetus to go through an x-ray). Gyno was also against for an x-ray. Bro, these things can wait. The whole process got delayed but i finally got my PR. Also, after delivery and completing my baby MR, we have requested CIC to extend our Medicals. They finally extended our Medical for another year and gave me 9 months to land. Don't worry, CIC is very understandable and cooperative, if you are honest with them. B honest and tell your situation clearly. there is nothing to hide specially in immigration things. We are now happy with our baby and off course with PR.

Moreover, if you land in Canada during pregnancy (expect few states), You will need to bear all the expenses which could be anywhere b/w 15k-20k. Most of the states won't cover your medical expenses for first 3 months after your landing

Nov 23, 2012
is there any member who was pregnant, done medicals and also got their PR visa. if so please reply

what are the chances to get PR after done with medicals while pregnant.

senior please reply................

hshah2k

Sep 30, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
In Process From Mar-12
Med's Request
July-13
Med's Done....
Aug-13
Passport Req..
Aug-13
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
charming_param said:
is there any member who was pregnant, done medicals and also got their PR visa. if so please reply

what are the chances to get PR after done with medicals while pregnant.

senior please reply................
My wife was pregnant when we completed medical. Based on current processing time, I never expected our visa. We were expecting normal delay of 2-3 months after medical (as many of members from last Jan-Apr were waiting). To be more secure, I also informed VO with CSQ to delay until Dec-13. But unfortunately they issues visa immediately within almost 1 month of medical. Inside their printed instruction booklet with COPR, it is written that if my family status changed (birth), i must inform them and return visa. Anyone not declared/examined in this application can not be sponsored even in future. :-\ :-\

Nov 23, 2012
first of all congratulations for your PR visa. as you have received your PR, are u going now or waiting.....

mate please tell me when did you do your medicals and send your documents.

as i,m waiting for the DM also