+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plssssssss need as much advice I can get plssssssss

bolade

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Pls if you are denied study permit visa 2 days to start of your class in september 2014 because of insufficient fund which as been resolved nw,

1. Can I still use the same admission letter to re-apply for visa after the start of classes in september 2014 or I would need a fresh letter from the school, then defy my admission to january 2015?

Because the date on the letter issued to me on class resumption is 2nd of september 2014 and orientation starts 28th of August and I was denied of visa 29th of august.

2. And also if the school don't defer admission to January 2015 except for visa delay after class in september, what can I do? Because the school only accept fresh Admission intake for september alone every year for the course I applied for. And defer admission after class to januaryto those who have visa delay.

3. And is it possible for the school not to re-issue another letter for me to re-apply and differ me to January2015? Because have paid tuition for a semester.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

bolade said:
Pls if you are denied study permit visa 2 days to start of your class in september 2014 because of insufficient fund which as been resolved nw,

1. Can I still use the same admission letter to re-apply for visa after the start of classes in september 2014 or I would need a fresh letter from the school, then defy my admission to january 2015?

Because the date on the letter issued to me on class resumption is 2nd of september 2014 and orientation starts 28th of August and I was denied of visa 29th of august.

2. And also if the school don't defer admission to January 2015 except for visa delay after class in september, what can I do? Because the school only accept fresh Admission intake for september alone every year for the course I applied for. And defer admission after class to januaryto those who have visa delay.

3. And is it possible for the school not to re-issue another letter for me to re-apply and differ me to January2015? Because have paid tuition for a semester.

1. No, you need a new LOA.
2 & 3. Most of the school defer admission to the next intake.

bolade

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
A. Actually the school is Vancouver island university. Does anyone know if the school re-issue letter of admission to student denied visa to re-apply to embassy again after the start of class for the first issued letter? Which was meant to be 28th of august but denied 2 days after resumption.

B. And do you know if they also defer admission to student denied visa for january intake.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Issuing a new offer letter and deferral letter are different. You won't have to worry a lot because you were accepted before and your university will almost definitely defer your admission to next available intake even if you had paid them fees. By the way, can I know how you got that reason? Didn't you pay fees in advance or something?