+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLSSSSS help (FORGOT TO MENTION EARLIER VISA REJECTION IN MY WORK FILE)

PARMEET98

Nov 29, 2016
Dear all,

I need help, i filed my work visa but i have done some mistake while filing the form. Actually i have valid visa of Australia , i went there 2 time and came back with in 15 days on both visit. Then i applied for USA visitor visa and got rejection . After that i applied for shenanigan visa ( Germany ) and got rejection then i applied for UK visa and got the visa for UK and went there for 10 days and also applied for Neuziland and visited there for 15 days

Now in my Canada work permit visa i mentioned about My US refusal but forgot to mention about Germany rejection.

On net i red that from 2015 , 5 countries - UK,USA,Canada,Australia and Neuziland share their bio-metric data of clients . Now i am worrying that because i have not mentioned about my Germany rejection will canada reject my work permit file and banned me for 5 years or there any way so i can send an email to the embassy that i by mistake not mentioned Germany rejection.

One more think that Germany is not in the 5 countries that share client biometric data but UK do but when i applied for UK visa i mentioned that i have a Germany visa rejection.
Now when england share my biometric with canada then in england visa form they will find that i have mentioned about my Germanyrejection

PLSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP, SHOULD I SEND A LETTER OF EXPLANATION OR JUST AVOID IT

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dear all,

I need help, i filed my work visa but i have done some mistake while filing the form. Actually i have valid visa of Australia , i went there 2 time and came back with in 15 days on both visit. Then i applied for USA visitor visa and got rejection . After that i applied for shenanigan visa ( Germany ) and got rejection then i applied for UK visa and got the visa for UK and went there for 10 days and also applied for Neuziland and visited there for 15 days

Now in my Canada work permit visa i mentioned about My US refusal but forgot to mention about Germany rejection.

On net i red that from 2015 , 5 countries - UK,USA,Canada,Australia and Neuziland share their bio-metric data of clients . Now i am worrying that because i have not mentioned about my Germany rejection will canada reject my work permit file and banned me for 5 years or there any way so i can send an email to the embassy that i by mistake not mentioned Germany rejection.

One more think that Germany is not in the 5 countries that share client biometric data but UK do but when i applied for UK visa i mentioned that i have a Germany visa rejection.
Now when england share my biometric with canada then in england visa form they will find that i have mentioned about my Germanyrejection

PLSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP, SHOULD I SEND A LETTER OF EXPLANATION OR JUST AVOID IT
send webform and explain this