+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls save me,I am dying for the unauthorized immigration representative!!!

badboywater

May 4, 2015
kind guys,I have received an email from hongkong visa office,how should I reply to her to avoid a refusal result?

Dear xxxx:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Although no Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form was included, we have grounds to believe that you have an unauthorized immigration representative based on the information provided on your application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

Before a final decision is made on your application, you are being provided with this opportunity to respond to the above concerns by way of written submissions. Any response must clearly indicate your application number and must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. After this deadline has passed, your application will be reviewed based on the information on file at that time; this may result in a refusal of your application for the reasons listed above.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section de l’Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao
8/F, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Web sites | Sites web:

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Have you used any representative while applying ?

badboywater

May 4, 2015
so many people helped me during the matrial preparing period, some gave valueable advices on my application,someone helped me get my doucuments certified,someone helped me delivery my ups package. I signed my name on the forms and left my own contact number and adress. I must release my info to other people as long as i got any help from others?

oh,my god. help me ,nice guys. :'(

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
badboywater said:
so many people helped me during the matrial preparing period, some gave valueable advices on my application,someone helped me get my doucuments certified,someone helped me delivery my ups package. I signed my name on the forms and left my own contact number and adress. I must release my info to other people as long as i got any help from others?

oh,my god. help me ,nice guys. :'(
But what did you misrepresented to VO???

badboywater

May 4, 2015
I don't know. there is not enough time to check the caips. the ups delivery sender is not me,this can be the grounds? Lord Buddha bless me.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
badboywater said:
kind guys,I have received an email from hongkong visa office,how should I reply to her to avoid a refusal result?

Dear xxxx:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Although no Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form was included, we have grounds to believe that you have an unauthorized immigration representative based on the information provided on your application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

Before a final decision is made on your application, you are being provided with this opportunity to respond to the above concerns by way of written submissions. Any response must clearly indicate your application number and must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. After this deadline has passed, your application will be reviewed based on the information on file at that time; this may result in a refusal of your application for the reasons listed above.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section de l'Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao
8/F, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Web sites | Sites web:
Just inform them truly that you never used any representative but seeked help from friends and there is no such representation as best to your knowledge.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Also, mention in case if you're given a chance to be called for an interview you can clarify your stand more (Keeping in mind you can convince the VO better face to face and it's one time chance), basically I think you should immediately ask for an interview and clarify face to face and it'll work out! Best of luck! :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CanadianLov3 said:
Also, mention in case if you're given a chance to be called for an interview you can clarify your stand more (Keeping in mind you can convince the VO better face to face and it's one time chance), basically I think you should immediately ask for an interview and clarify face to face and it'll work out! Best of luck! :)
You can't ask for an interview.

dawn_canada

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
scylla said:
You can't ask for an interview.
But still you can request for that along with all supporting documents and declarations. (that you have not used any representative). Before that try to understand and go thorough the documents which you submitted to CIC and see what wrong you have done there.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
badboywater said:
I don't know. there is not enough time to check the caips. the ups delivery sender is not me,this can be the grounds? Lord Buddha bless me.
Dear badboywater,

First of all do not panic, losing your composure is the worst thing you can do at this situation. From you quote I understood that the package was not sent by you and/or the sender's address is not that mentioned in your application ?. If so, than I am assuming that the person who send it could be in the VO's blacklist as an unauthorized immigration consultant or maybe they had run queries and found out that the sender's address is the legal address of an immigration law firm ???. In both cases write them a letter and explain that the person just helped you with the application free of charge and without any retainer agreement and that you didn't know that assistance could be considered as a use of representative. Explain them the situation honestly and I think everything will be OK.

Good luck !!!

ZakiaDristy

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
all sent together
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 22.12.16. 15.1.17 (collected from vfs)
LANDED..........
2017 April Insha Allah
Please keep us updated and let us know what happens. May God help you through this