+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLS HELP

Emmyqueen

Aug 6, 2018
I went to Canada last year Nov on a visitor’s visa (Brampton Ontario) and I left at the end of April before my 6months elapse. I’m processing my admission to university of Regina, I’ll like to go back and have a tour around the school and the city before I pay my tuition fee because I heard it’s a boring city, I need to know if I can school there. My problem right now is that people have been telling me not to go yet because they may not let me in at the port of entry since I’m coming back too soon. Is this true? If yes, how can I get back into Canada without any problem. Thanks

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
I went to Canada last year Nov on a visitor’s visa (Brampton Ontario) and I left at the end of April before my 6months elapse. I’m processing my admission to university of Regina, I’ll like to go back and have a tour around the school and the city before I pay my tuition fee because I heard it’s a boring city, I need to know if I can school there. My problem right now is that people have been telling me not to go yet because they may not let me in at the port of entry since I’m coming back too soon. Is this true? If yes, how can I get back into Canada without any problem. Thanks
No one can tell you for sure what the officer will decide. It will be up to them. How much longer is your visa valid for? Is it multi entry? There is no such rule that you cannot return so soon, but there is a chance they will ask why are you back so soon.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Touring Regina to see if you'd like to study there is a perfectly valid reason to re-enter Canada on a multi-entry visa.