+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls. Help..Will this affect my application???

nightmare

Jul 9, 2011
Dear qorax & seniors,

I made a mistake, on schedule 1, I wrote my mother's surname as a married woman and not at maiden name!!! I was reading the guidelines during the time of retyping it!! will this affect my application?? I'm so scared and was unable to sleep because of this mistake!! pls guide me..thank you :-X :-X

surenpal

Jan 31, 2011
New Delhi- India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
Doc's Request.
09-02-2011
IELTS Request
Original sent to CIO
Hello,

THis shouldnt affect now but later (once all the formalties are done) you can always request for change if you really want to change.
But it is just a informational details they keep it for visa office to cross check in future (security reasons) like bank guys ask you to confirm whether you are a right/ authorised person or not.

It is always advisable that you fill correct information in all forms.

All the best.

Thanks,

Surendra Pal

nightmare

Jul 9, 2011
surenpal said:
Hello,

THis shouldnt affect now but later (once all the formalties are done) you can always request for change if you really want to change.
But it is just a informational details they keep it for visa office to cross check in future (security reasons) like bank guys ask you to confirm whether you are a right/ authorised person or not.

It is always advisable that you fill correct information in all forms.

All the best.

Thanks,

Surendra Pal
Thank you Surendra Pal,

I was devastated when I found out about it, I don't have plans on sponsoring my parents since they don't want to immigrate anymore due to old age.. But will keep in mind regarding your advise on changing it, maybe when my documents are already sent to my visa office.. Thank you for your answer, now I can sleep better...