+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help seniors , applying for Centennial

justsayme_hi

Jan 2, 2012
Hi guys i need some help here, i have submited the International form for centennialcollege and now it is asking me to fax or mail the following documents to the college..
Well i have studied from a college in bangalore under (Bangalore University) and now i live in Calcutta. I have all the original documents , certificates but i do not have the sealed transcripts and after completing the form it asking me " YOU MUST mail or fax original transcripts or certified copies as soon as possible to the college address and Fax no...So Xerox copy of all my acedemic records will do ? or what is the next option or if can get attested copy of my acedemic records from any govt organization in kolkata will work or do i have to scan and send the documents ?? Please help me with this information so that i can mail or fax all my documents quickly..i have contacted the college officials but they only send me the link that is not so helpful and it looks like automated message that doesnt say what i have want to know.. I am applying by myself , No agent and all....So anyone who has applied to centennial college..can help me with the information...

JackB

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just certificate your transcripts , search for a certified translator in your area, ask for 2 copies in that way you will have a backup, its better to mail your copies after having sent them via fax to accelerate the process , sent the ielts or toefl score using the code of centinnel instead of sending your copy( For the toefl ,, dont know how the ielts functions).

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
you will have to send your original documents for verification to centennial, and they will mail all the originals back to you once they process your application, this can take upto 4 weeks, some colleges give a conditional acceptance if originals are not submitted for verification, but the student will need to provide the originals once they get to the college.

justsayme_hi

Jan 2, 2012
Hey man faithwork, dont give wrong information..There is nowhere on earth, i have to send my original documents to the country i am going to study. it is required during the visa that is within the country i wil be applying for. I checked with the college, they clearly mentioned they would not be responsible if i send original certificates, either attested copy or sealed transcripts that can be applied to the university but not to send the only copy that i have with me...and the original should be with me and college will send only acceptance letter after paying the fees nothing else... I have to send all my original to the Canadian embassy during the Visa. If someone really sends the originals certificate to the Canada , then his future would be under high risk...and college will not be responsible if that is lost during the transit....

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justsayme_hi said:
it is required during the visa that is within the country i wil be applying for.
Hi,

1. Except original passport, NO original/attested documents even for the visa application (India).

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Except original passport, NO original/attested documents even for the visa application (India).
I thought the acceptance letter from the university should be original too. No?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hobbes said:
I thought the acceptance letter from the university should be original too. No?
Hi,

1. You can submit a photocopy. CHC need 'factual information' to cross verify your LOA.

* Atleast in my case, it was a photocopy.