+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help me with to decide between TRU & VIU..

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got acceptance letter from TRU for Post.B Diploma in Buss Admin.
Also applying for Pre+MBA at VIU which is my preference.

But on forum, I see many people speaking unfavorably on VIU's quality and worth and not recommending to join it. Is it so inferior as being described? Also I have not seen much in favour of TRU as well.

I knw there are many other universities to look up to, but factually my consultancy has just given me these 2 options. Pls guide me, which one is better? Is viu so inferior? Are both nowhere up to the mark and I shud go for other?? In terms of Visa approval chances??

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Hardy079 said:
Got acceptance letter from TRU for Post.B Diploma in Buss Admin.
Also applying for Pre+MBA at VIU which is my preference.

But on forum, I see many people speaking unfavorably on VIU's quality and worth and not recommending to join it. Is it so inferior as being described? Also I have not seen much in favour of TRU as well.

I knw there are many other universities to look up to, but factually my consultancy has just given me these 2 options. Pls guide me, which one is better? Is viu so inferior? Are both nowhere up to the mark and I shud go for other?? In terms of Visa approval chances??

Both are below average.

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Yes..the courses which you are to undertake are useless.
Mba from VIU is worthless

And plz dont ever listen to you consultants.They will prefer you these universities even if u are eligible for top notch universities in canada bcos these agents get huge amount of commission from these instituitions.

Search it properly on the internet and make a wise decision

Reactions: Mel94