+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help me Urgent

Baig sahib

Dec 20, 2019
This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for issuance of a temporary resident visa.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that you have failed to disclose adverse immigration information such as previous visa refusals.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
Application: V
*V
Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced; and
40(3) A foreign national who is inadmissible under this section may not apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 10 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard.
If you do not respond to this request within 10 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file.

unlucky_chaser

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Specifically, I have concerns that you have failed to disclose adverse immigration information such as previous visa refusals.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years
From what you posted, seems like they're saying you did not disclosed some previous visa/entry denials. Is that the case?
I do not know what to do though, so hopefully the pros here will give you advice on how to proceed in either case, at least to avoid a 5 year ban.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for issuance of a temporary resident visa.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
*V
Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced; and
40(3) A foreign national who is inadmissible under this section may not apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 10 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard.
If you do not respond to this request within 10 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file.
You didn't disclose a previous refusal. You can try to explain but expect this app to be refused and to be issued a 5 year ban.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
They give me 10 days time to submit docoment or explanation
you did not truthfully answer all questions. If you don't respond within 10 days, you are assumed to have misrepresentation in your visa application and a 5 year ban will be imposed on you.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Ha
*V
Have you ever been refused any usa visa?

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
lol :D:D:D, o man, you have so much money to apply again and again even after multiple refusal. Even you didnot declare it to canadian visa, for sure you will get refusal. Give them a good reply and atleast save your self from 5 year ban.. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
3 refusal and not declared , how you are going to justify this ?

In my opinion letter is just formality before they place 5 year ban
No i have seen others who precisely have explained the matter and succeded to get visa.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
How
*V
How long after bio have you received this letter?

Baig sahib

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks For reply in inform vist visa refused but not clearly mention usa now I will mention soo I have chance to get visa are sure will refuse
If I will explain then they will not 5 year Ban because they give me chance Right
One usa was Refuse 2016. And 2017 and one 2018 and one Australia visa was refuse 2015
I have UAE big company 29 employees and I have business invitation frome canada I have good property pakistan my net acid pakistan more than 1 milion dollar I am receiving good rental income and Good Dubai company income I have branch office pakistan
I was aply 5 December and 30 December this message recive

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thanks For reply in inform vist visa refused but not clearly mention usa now I will mention soo I have chance to get visa are sure will refuse
If I will explain then they will not 5 year Ban because they give me chance Right
One usa was Refuse 2016. And 2017 and one 2018 and one Australia visa was refuse 2015
I have UAE big company 29 employees and I have business invitation frome canada I have good property pakistan my net acid pakistan more than 1 milion dollar I am receiving good rental income and Good Dubai company income I have branch office pakistan
I was aply 5 December and 30 December this message recive
If you have such a stellar background for a TRV application,why was there a need to not disclose your previous refusals ?