+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help me in telling my status online

anupshinkoo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Dear Forum Members

Pls have a look and tell me abt my status online, I am bit confused.
I hope it is In Process but still Confusion.

Thanks
Anup

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia
This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED Red Colour
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete Green Colour
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE Green Colour
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Green Colour
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Blue Colour
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS Red Colour
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE Blue Colour
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined Blue Colour
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE Green Colour
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

queen latifah

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
which one pertains to your case? Cos it looks like you "copied and pasted" it from the cic website...so you need to let us know which one your e-cas is referring to..

anupshinkoo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Re: Pls help me in telling my status online queen Latifah

Dear Queen and other members

As after sign in very first page shows mailing adress and under that it says my name and received by visa office .
On the same page it contains three following links which shows step wise step status for your application as

Application Filed for PR outside canada
Application Filed With In Canada
Application filed to Novo Scotia for federal skilled category

I have clicked on third one it and the table shows as:
It is showing ecas from Application filed to Novo Scotia with Visa Office Receiving and further.

I have find the following step wise step status from the third link which I have again pasted here.

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia
This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED Red Colour
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete Green Colour
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE Green Colour
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Green Colour
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Blue Colour
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS Red Colour
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE Blue Colour
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined Blue Colour
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE Green Colour
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order

Thanks
ANUP

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Re: Pls help me in telling my status online queen Latifah

Your application is with the visa office because this is what says your status
"As after sign in very first page shows mailing adress and under that it says my name and received by visa office ."

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
Dear Friend,

You need to go to check the status of my file in the home page.

After that need to enter the Immigration File number

Surname

Date of Birth

country ...... by doing this 4 step process your status with be shown.

You have copy pasted the flow of immigration file hence the confusion pl follow the above process your status will show then compare it to wht yu have copy pasted....best of luck...

sunny.singh

Star Member
May 26, 2010
MY DEAR
wen u enter ur file no and details da first page u see where ur mailing address and under that ur name in same box parlel ur name
ur status i think inprocess click on it there is all da details plz reply when u check

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Could anyone kindly inform me what is the meaning of the change of colour red or/and blue on 'in process' status ? previously my in process colour was red and now it is blue !

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2012 ! :)

Best,

Hina

ali.ali

Jul 18, 2012
hinakhan said:
Could anyone kindly inform me what is the meaning of the change of colour red or/and blue on 'in process' status ? previously my in process colour was red and now it is blue !

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2012 ! :)

Best,

Hina
hi dears

i have similar the same problem inprocess chenge blue colour from red colour

regards