+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help "I have a visa but my employer doesn't guarantee work coz of recession

quel38

Jan 13, 2009
Hi guys,
I'm new her and im seeking for your advice.
I got my visa last november,i told my employer about the polo verification,but after a month she e mailed me
and told me that by this time she can't guarantee work for me because of the recession alberta is facing right now.She is hesitant now to send me to canada.
My problem is this can I still use my visa if i can find a new employer?What step i need to do next?If i can find a new employer do i need to apply again for a new visa?
By the way I'm a cook ,with culinary certificate and still working right now in a hotel here in the Philippines
with 3 years experience.
Some agency is calling me right now to work as cook in australia and middle east but i can't accept the offer 'coz i can't get another passport ?
pls BC Guy and other moderator give me your advice about this i'm still confuse until now.

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
Where's your passport? In Canada? Well you have to grab the work in Australia now that you know Alberta is in recession and few companies are hiring there.

quel38

Jan 13, 2009
migwelder,
i think australia is not exempted with the recession bro.If I will apply in australia i need to get a new passport ,what happen to my recent passport with a stamped canadian visa,can i keep it ?bro we spent thousands of pesos just to get this visa ,but what should i do?

BC GUY ,
can you give me your idea/ advice regarding my question in my first post...
Thanks in advance...

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
You have a valid Canadian visa,You can go to Canada without POLO using the method several people have used here,I cannot mention how because it is violating Philippine But NOT Canadian Law.Once here Find another employer after after having your employer discharge you.Good Luck