+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls give me an advice regarding travel to my native caountry

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Dear forum members

I need some advice from you

I am a permanent resident applicant under the live-in caregiver program and I want to go to my country on vacation, but before I go I am going to say to my current employer that I am leaving the job and when I come back I will search for other employer as I have open work permit.

My concern is that, if I will have any problems while entering back to Canada after the vacation?

Because I will be unemployed at that moment

Thank you guys in advance :)

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Dear forum members

I am a permanent resident applicant under the live-in caregiver program and I want to go to my country on vacation, but before I go I am going to say to my current employer that I am leaving the job and when I come back I will search for other employer as I have open work permit.

My concern is that, if I will have any problems while entering back to Canada after the vacation?

Anybody :) :) :)

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Dear forum members

I can not believe that nobody has an answer on this question :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dear forum members

1. Think it through. Why should you have a problem, you have a valid TRV, a valid open work permit. Assuming you have sufficient cash in your bank account to support yourself while looking for a job.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi

1. Think it through. Why should you have a problem, you have a valid TRV, a valid open work permit. Assuming you have sufficient cash in your bank account to support yourself while looking for a job.
Ok
Than thats good
So what can I answer at the airport when re-enter canada is they will asking about my employment

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
The truth.
Yes i know the truth
I will not gonna put myself in the trouble by lying
I am asking in the another way
Like what sentence i can choose
Like- I resigned from my work when going to india
And now will going to find new one, and i have sufficient amount in my account to stay in canada until i will not find the new work.