+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls advice!

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
I apply work permit under LIC category at Canadian embassy London..It's been 5 months now but till now no response from them. Now my employer badly needed a caregiver, so they decide to hire a new one in Canada, my question is, how it will affect my application? Will my lmo will be cancel? Is this the end already? What are my chances now? Do I need to get personally my papers or the embassy will send it back..?i was very confused what shall I do, pls advice.. Thanks!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If the employer did not notify the embassy, there's a possibility you'll get a visa but without employer would be difficult for you to land. Find an employer now who'd be willing to apply for LMO in your favour. Then with a positive LMO and visa you can come to Canada.

dallshat said:
I apply work permit under LIC category at Canadian embassy London..It's been 5 months now but till now no response from them. Now my employer badly needed a caregiver, so they decide to hire a new one in Canada, my question is, how it will affect my application? Will my lmo will be cancel? Is this the end already? What are my chances now? Do I need to get personally my papers or the embassy will send it back..?i was very confused what shall I do, pls advice.. Thanks!

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Can I ask something, my employer said they gonna apply for new lmo for the new applicant there in Canada, once they apply is it automatic that the embassy here will know and cancel my application here?or still the employer need to notify the embassy here? And lastly if im lucky that I got visa, Can i still land in canada as long as i had new employer with positive lmo, is that possible?? Thanks...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
LMO processing currently is taking about 8 to 12 weeks so depends on how long the processing at London CHC is, so maybe, just maybe, the processing of your Visa would be done by then. Have you had your medicals? Hmmm London website states two months processing time. Your app has dragged on. Have you send a n enquiry?

dallshat said:
Can I ask something, my employer said they gonna apply for new lmo for the new applicant there in Canada, once they apply is it automatic that the embassy here will know and cancel my application here?or still the employer need to notify the embassy here? And lastly if im lucky that I got visa, Can i still land in canada as long as i had new employer with positive lmo, is that possible?? Thanks...

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Hi.. I've done enquiry already thru emails but I didnt receive reply from them, I even go personally to CHC office and they just let me write on enquiry form that they will give to the visa officer, but still I didn't receive any response. I didn't do any medical.. Haisst I'm being worried whats happening.. What else should I do?

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Another thing I send my employer a authorisation to track my application, but then my employer said they send it but no reply from the CHC..