13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Dear all,

I appled PR under FSW on July 2007 at singapore CHC. That time I was staying in Japan for my PhD course. I did my PhD on March 2008 and before going back to my home country (Bangladesh) I requested CHC singapore to change my mailing address. They chaged my application upon my request. Now, again I returned to Japan on June 2008 for Postdoc and currently residing in Japan. However, this time I did not request them to change my address again. In addition I scored IELTS from British council, Tokyo on March 2009. So, basically there are three changes in case of me : 1) Address 2) Educational qualification 3) IELTS test results.

Now can anybody suggest me whether I should inform CHC singapore about these changes. I heard, frequent chage in mailing address would result delayed processing.

Any advice/suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

Eusufzai

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Keep processing delays aside. It is a mandatory requirement to inform them about changes of address.

You dont need to inform them about additional educational qualifications obtained, after your application is locked-in.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
windtunnel said:
Keep processing delays aside. It is a mandatory requirement to inform them about changes of address. - True

You dont need to inform them about additional educational qualifications obtained, after your application is locked-in.
I beg to differ, the lock-in date is with regards to the age, processing times and criterion at the time of application, and not other factors such as experience, education etc. which could eventually lead to the applicant scoring more points.

I may be wrong, but that is my understanding from the OP's and Manuals that I have read.
I'd like to be proved wrong.

BobbyB

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Well actually I'm inferring by the fact that Canada Immigration has explicitly requested that applicants must complete any ongoing education, if they are to claim points for that. Secondly, nowhere in the instructions, it is mentioned that CHC should be informed of any changes in education. So my opinion is based on these two facts.

I may be wrong though. Nobody is perfect isnt it?

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
windtunnel said:
Keep processing delays aside. It is a mandatory requirement to inform them about changes of address.

Thanks for your valuable advice. Just couple of minutes ago, I found applicants may wish to report respected visa office about the changes like address, english test score, aquisation of a new educational credential (probably new degree) etc. This information may be send to visa office my mail or online through ' case specific inquiry'.

May I use this case specific online facility to let them know about my changes. In that case, how could I inform about my IELTS and new educational credential.

Any help will be greatfully acknowledge.

Regards,

Eusufzai