MBA in hr and marketing-54%
Ielts first attempt -6overall
work as Hr manager in NGo for 2years
loan -10 lakh
savings -7lakh
applied for IBM from fleming college under spp
faced refusal for studymismatch
applied for Csc notes from embassy through advocate
in notes visa officer said I pay my tuition fees after loan sanctions and transfer fee from study loan not savings .He said why NGo required Hr manager and written fake exp without even asking my employer

2nd attempt
ielts -6,5 ntt less then 6 in any
course applied GBM from Humber may sessions.
loan 10 lakh
savings 9lakh
property value 2 crore
parents income -5 lakh annualy
now we r 3 brothers
1 is in Canada as citizens in Toronto
me and smaller one aplled for studypermit may session
and faced refusal both
reason lack of credibility ,ntt answer truthfully,insufficient funds

all docs are genuine 100%
they call me and ask my Canada brother date of birth which i have written wrongly on application and tell them wrong on phone also ,bt no atention to say wrong DOB.bt i even dont know its wrong its on April and i write may year r same
might be coz of this they tick lack of credibility .

applying again for same course with more funds,clarifying letter that no attention to hide anything ,canada brother sponsorship letter for financial help.

pls give ur advice .

pls help afield,

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not an expert but i think regarding:

your financials: show source of money , not only bank statement.

Application mistakes: You are filing a very important piece of paper , that will be in your records for eternity , therefore you cant make any mistakes , like your brother's birthday , check your application at least 3 times , to make sure everything you put in it is TRUE and you can prove it.

Family ties: That's the most weak aspect in your profile , your brother is a citizen , this can only be overcome with an superb academic background.

try to apply to an university instead of a college.

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
wat docs can be attached for showing source of money other than bank statement ?

suggest universities for PGD in Global business management in Canada which except 6,5bands.

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Hi Did u pay 1st sem fee or entire 1 year's fee ??? were large sums of money deposited in ur account !?? which bank's loan is this and is this a study loan under their scheme ?? HR and International business management has clear mismatch !! they dont verify a single document, they jus look at it and assume things !!!!

tiger007

Champion Member
sudan1 said:
candidate profile
10th-58%
12th-65%
Bcom in accounts honor-64%
MBA in hr and marketing-54%
Ielts first attempt -6overall
work as Hr manager in NGo for 2years
loan -10 lakh
savings -7lakh
applied for IBM from fleming college under spp
faced refusal for studymismatch
applied for Csc notes from embassy through advocate
in notes visa officer said I pay my tuition fees after loan sanctions and transfer fee from study loan not savings .He said why NGo required Hr manager and written fake exp without even asking my employer

2nd attempt
ielts -6,5 ntt less then 6 in any
course applied GBM from Humber may sessions.
loan 10 lakh
savings 9lakh
property value 2 crore
parents income -5 lakh annualy
now we r 3 brothers
1 is in Canada as citizens in Toronto
me and smaller one aplled for studypermit may session
and faced refusal both
reason lack of credibility ,ntt answer truthfully,insufficient funds

all docs are genuine 100%
they call me and ask my Canada brother date of birth which i have written wrongly on application and tell them wrong on phone also ,bt no atention to say wrong DOB.bt i even dont know its wrong its on April and i write may year r same
might be coz of this they tick lack of credibility .

applying again for same course with more funds,clarifying letter that no attention to hide anything ,canada brother sponsorship letter for financial help.

pls give ur advice .

Hi,

Profile looks good, except for your work ex part.

In my opinion, more doubtful is not the NGO part (NGOs do require HR professionals).. but becoming directly a "Manager", which requires years of experience in lower level posts such as executive or atleast a previous experience of senior executive/Asst. manager... IF an NGO is recruiting you directly as a "manager" after MBA, that too without a single year of previous work experience... it is certainly very very doubtful...even if it maybe genuine. After MBA's even majority top rated B-schools students become management trainee or assistant managers or Senior executives..and then eventually progress to become a Manager. So, you see... this work experience of yours, as a "Manager" directly as your 1st job..is really doubtful, on top...the NGOs usually needs to be really big and have well funding and well known...and thus will have many employees...to need an HR "Manager" at first place.... and so this work ex... obviously seems to be the major reason for consecutive refusals...

It's odd..if they think it's fake... and find out if it's fake... aren't they suppose to ban someone for 2 years from entering Canada/applying for any Canadian visa for producing fake certificates? Probably they just suspected your work ex to be fake, and didn't verify it in actual.. whether it's fake or not...

Saying this, now since you have already an established mentioned record of this work ex, guess, nothing much can be done about it. So, the next thing where something is wrong... definitely seems to be your course selection. Twice you have been refused visa, by applying to these 1-2 years PG level similar courses in colleges... and you are already an MBA... this should give u a wake-up call... that, Boss! something is wrong... I think, you need to choose some other course... probably better your profile..get 1-2 years more work experience... appear for GMAT and score atleast 550-600, and then apply for some MBA at a recognized Canadian public university... make use of those 2 years work ex...there are lower rung universities..which do not require GMAT and/or work ex, but it would be best advisable for you to appear for GMAT, and apply for MBA or some Master's in management related course in any of the publicly funded, recognized University...

***This is purely my personal opinion, and you should consult other sources too. Better consult a highly reputed visa/study abroad agent in your country... and atleast visit them once..show them your case...they might be able to give some other reasons...

Best of Luck.

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
thanks for advice tiger.
I already consult immigration lawyer from Toronto.HIs name is Nk sahdev.i consult him after my first refusal and then he advice me to provide special recommendation letter from NGo and i used it in my second application and this time vo didntt tick any thing regarding my course selection,employment history .and give new refusal reasons financial problem,lack of credibility .

now my lawyer said dnt change course or college and applied for next sessions with more funds,Canada brother sponsership letter for financial help,clarifying letter why wrongly written DOB of canada brother and special recommendation letter from well know personality in Toronto for issue u study permit with the help of Canada brothers link.pls advice tiger is it help full or waste of time and money .

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
thanks for advice tiger.
I already consult immigration lawyer from Toronto.HIs name is Nk sahdev.i consult him after my first refusal and then he advice me to provide special recommendation letter from NGo and i used it in my second application and this time vo didntt tick any thing regarding my course selection,employment history .and give new refusal reasons financial problem,lack of credibility .

now my lawyer said dnt change course or college and applied for next sessions with more funds,Canada brother sponsership letter for financial help,clarifying letter why wrongly written DOB of canada brother and special recommendation letter from well know personality in Toronto for issue u study permit with the help of Canada brothers link.pls advice tiger is it help full or waste of time and money .

tiger007

Champion Member
sudan1 said:
thanks for advice tiger.

Hi,

Let me tell you...I'm no expert.. Now, all the precautions taken like more funding, letters etc..seems fine... but I cannot comment specifically, as to whether you should apply again for 3rd time in same course or not. If that's what, your lawyer has reccomended... and I assume, he has much more experience than a lot of us on this forum.... then I won't debate on that.

However, What I felt genuinely, my personal opinion, I said it in my previous reply... about going for a standard MBA, from a publicly recognized Canadian university, by improving your profile. That was the sure best way of improving the chances, as you are already an MBA holder, and 've already been rejected twice by applying with an admission in these PG cert level courses in colleges.

Overall, it's really difficult to say.. whether it will work or not..by applying again for the same type of course..for the 3rd time... you may get..you may not get... There's no point in speculating now... as it will be nothing more than a wild guess. The final decision is with you...

Best of Luck.