+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pleases I will need your little assistance about this.

Donmariopuz

May 3, 2023
Hello,
My wife received her correspondence letter on 24th of April and I received a email requesting to update my new passport on 27th and I did that same day and received my correspondence letter 29 of April but till now we have not received any notification.
Can come some tell me how long it will take or has this happened to anyone ? Or have an idea of it

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hello,
My wife received her correspondence letter on 24th of April and I received a email requesting to update my new passport on 27th and I did that same day and received my correspondence letter 29 of April but till now we have not received any notification.
Can come some tell me how long it will take or has this happened to anyone ? Or have an idea of it
Have your updated passport confirmed to be received

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Okay thanks but can I use my phone because I’m not with my laptop right now
Yes. Please follow the names format I sent earlier. If you have two different names,please put it together in the place of Name:James Mark , Last Name:- John.
Make sure you sign up with the email used for the application, get your UCI number available and your Application Number too. You know your date of birth already.

Donmariopuz

May 3, 2023
Yes. Please follow the names format I sent earlier. If you have two different names,please put it together in the place of Name:James Mark , Last Name:- John.
Make sure you sign up with the email used for the application, get your UCI number available and your Application Number too. You know your date of birth already.
Ok thanks I will do that now and get back to you