+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pleaseeeeee help me and give me suggestion...plz

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

I am from Pakistan and I m going to apply Canada in Jan 2013 intake.
My education history as follow
Matirc 45%,
Intermediated 46%,
In two year Bachelor 45% and
in two year Bachelor in business 70%
I have overall 5.5 band in Ielts. listening5.5, reading4.5, speaking5.5, writing 6
as well as I have one year study gape.

I got offer letter in Cambrian College in “Business Administration in Accounting” Diploma .The Program contain 6 semesters which mean three year program.
And the first academic year program fee as CAD 11,424.25/-
And my consultant suggest me send CAD 5,621/- to the college for admission.

Others sporting things are bellow:-
I am going to show 40 lac Loan letter
My Father Salary Slip
Father and Mother Bank statement which hold 3 Lac Closing balance
Property evaluation documents as a source of income.

I m quite upset cuz I feel that my case as not strong enough for getting visa. Canadian embassy 80% reject the Pakistani student visa.
Please guyz help me because after 2 week I m going to submit my file to the embassy.
what u guyz gussets me which help me for getting visa. What other requirements should I fulfill?
What I have to do ??its humble request please help me.. :(

Thanks

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Totally honest with you, you do not stand a good chance based on your academic, language and financial profile. However, there is no harm in applying for a visa and see what exactly happens. You are going to waste a few dollars in visa fee and all that. Probably write a good statement of purpose and describe your future plans in great details. Considering your language skills you had better get a help from your consultant in writing one. So you have my honest feedback. All rests on your luck.

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
Rabia7557 said:
Dear Friends

I am from Pakistan and I m going to apply Canada in Jan 2013 intake.
My education history as follow
Matirc 45%,
Intermediated 46%,
In two year Bachelor 45% and
in two year Bachelor in business 70%
I have overall 5.5 band in Ielts. listening5.5, reading4.5, speaking5.5, writing 6
as well as I have one year study gape.

I got offer letter in Cambrian College in “Business Administration in Accounting” Diploma .The Program contain 6 semesters which mean three year program.
And the first academic year program fee as CAD 11,424.25/-
And my consultant suggest me send CAD 5,621/- to the college for admission.

Others sporting things are bellow:-
I am going to show 40 lac Loan letter
My Father Salary Slip
Father and Mother Bank statement which hold 3 Lac Closing balance
Property evaluation documents as a source of income.

I m quite upset cuz I feel that my case as not strong enough for getting visa. Canadian embassy 80% reject the Pakistani student visa.
Please guyz help me because after 2 week I m going to submit my file to the embassy.
what u guyz gussets me which help me for getting visa. What other requirements should I fulfill?
What I have to do ??its humble request please help me.. :(

Thanks
You have to apply at least 5 months before your session starts ... Secondly you can apply for malaysia , you have no chance of getting Canadian visa because of your acadmeic records ...! Though as Rockers2012 says there is no harm in applying ... Just give it a try !

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
DOnt discourge her i have seen studnets getting visa on low % one of my friend got visa wuth just 48% in b.com and he got admission in mun university without ielts and Visa with in 3 months so DOnt discourge Just make a strong sop Thats it

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Colleges have been black listed for some strange reasons in Pakistan. She got admitted into a college. She is going to deposit fees in advance so she will go through a lot of hassle for a refund and all that. Final decision is upto her based on various inputs she gets from different users.

Rest assured, no one is discouraging her. There is no harm in applying and see what exactly happens.

xtremist, please guide her on sponsorship matters.

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
actually you are right bro :) I agree with your point the best she can do is to apply at mun university and before applying talk to the co-ordinator and shes good to go cause this is how i got admission but my process was done by consultant the time i got admission in mun was without ielts just used the english proficiency letter

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
Colleges have been black listed for some strange reasons in Pakistan. She got admitted into a college. She is going to deposit fees in advance so she will go through a lot of hassle for a refund and all that. Final decision is upto her based on various inputs she gets from different users.

Rest assured, no one is discouraging her. There is no harm in applying and see what exactly happens.

xtremist, please guide her on sponsorship matters.
Dear thanks allot for going the comments/suggestion. My consultant told me that your college is Govt funded college is my plus point. However I don’t knw exactly.
Personally I m also very unsatisfied due to my overall file..

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daniall33 said:
You have to apply at least 5 months before your session starts ... Secondly you can apply for malaysia , you have no chance of getting Canadian visa because of your acadmeic records ...! Though as Rockers2012 says there is no harm in applying ... Just give it a try !
Leave the Malaysia. the point is about Canada. i have just 2 or 3 month to start my classes in Canada.
What will be heaped will you tell me…I mean what embassy will do?

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
Rabia7557 said:
Leave the Malaysia. the point is about Canada. i have just 2 or 3 month to start my classes in Canada.
What will be heaped will you tell me...I mean what embassy will do?
Show strong bank statement and what ever property your parents own , write a good study plan showing that you are a genuine student , secondly CHC Isb , usually takes 3-5 months in study visa process ... Goodluck !

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daniall33 said:
Show strong bank statement and what ever property your parents own , write a good study plan showing that you are a genuine student , secondly CHC Isb , usually takes 3-5 months in study visa process ... Goodluck !
thanks allot ..i will keep in teach

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
rabia would u mind helping me in getting loan??? How did u get this much amount of loan? Can u tell me the whole procedure of getting the loan letter?

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:
rabia would u mind helping me in getting loan??? How did u get this much amount of loan? Can u tell me the whole procedure of getting the loan letter?
[/quote
You should contact with any bank.

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xtremist said:
DOnt discourge her i have seen studnets getting visa on low % one of my friend got visa wuth just 48% in b.com and he got admission in mun university without ielts and Visa with in 3 months so DOnt discourge Just make a strong sop Thats it
i am in big problem cuz i am also going to apply for 2013 intake very thing is complete but my Documents are under attestation process. it will take 3 week max... after that i feel that i have very few days left...
and many people told me you should apply min 3 before..
what can i do now???plz give me suggestion

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
Rabia7557 said:
i am in big problem cuz i am also going to apply for 2013 intake very thing is complete but my Documents are under attestation process. it will take 3 week max... after that i feel that i have very few days left...
and many people told me you should apply min 3 before..
what can i do now???plz give me suggestion
You should apply for May 2013 ...