+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please which is better for study permit: paper application or online?

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
I applied as paper application on 9th april in university category.it was received by ircc banglore on 10th april but uptill tracking of vfs site tells under process.Anybdy can help to explain how many more days they will take .i have sent gic,one year fee,ielts-7bands,gmat score 580/800 and all relevant documents.anybody please help to give idea about approximate approval time

Stunna12345

Oct 1, 2019
Yes sure!
Although i must inform SOP is never same for everyone. I had gap of 3 years and my SOP is mostly explaining that gap.

To write a good sop, you first start stating that this letter is an explanation as to why you want to study in Canada and vow to speak the truth.
Then state your education history and explain which subject you liked and what your initial aim was. Then state that you thought of ur career and began looking into different universities in different countries and ur home country. Then state you found that the university in canada had the perfect degree and courses available to help you achieve your aim. Boast about some good features of the university such as ECA or co op of faculty and tuition fee. Explain then what you plan to do with the degree in order to acheive your aim and shape your career. Then explain them how you have no intention of settling in canada. Say if the opportunity arrises you will think about it but for now your plan is to return to your home country and build your career. Then state anything you want to explain the VO. For example any gap or misspelled name in transcriptss or passport. Then conclude in a formal manner.

These are the basics for a good SOP. Please state your email and I'll email you the one i made along with my fathers sponsor letter.
Hi

can you please mail me as well. I got my Notes and the reasons were

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicants incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to home country. The applicants plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicants current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their home of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for the stay.

I have a B.Sc in computer science in Nigeria going for a Graduate diploma in Information security at Concordia university of Edmonton.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi

can you please mail me as well. I got my Notes and the reasons were

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicants incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to home country. The applicants plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicants current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their home of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for the stay.

I have a B.Sc in computer science in Nigeria going for a Graduate diploma in Information security at Concordia university of Edmonton.
Hello,

When did you apply and when was your application refused. Have you requested for your gcms notes yet? Who was your sponsor and how did you relate your previous studies to your prospect studies or work experience (if any). If you have your gcms notes already, I can take a look. You can forward it to johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com