+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please what is CAIPS

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Please does CAIPS relate to getting your main refusal file from the canada embassy...
Please i was rejected twice and i want ro reapply but i was advised to get my main refusal file from the embassy inorder for me to work on the reasons for rejections first before reapplying

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Please does CAIPS relate to getting your main refusal file from the canada embassy...
Please i was rejected twice and i want ro reapply but i was advised to get my main refusal file from the embassy inorder for me to work on the reasons for rejections first before reapplying
Instead you can try for gcms notes. This is a detailed report on your rejection. You can ask LP Toronto. They charge 35 CAD and it takes a month for you to obtain the report.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Okay thank you...how can i get them please
Search for LP Toronto and send them a mail along with rejection letter attachment. They will send you an invoice for 35 CAD. You pay using card or whatever. After a month they will send you a pdf of the complete report.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
CAIPS is the old name that is now referred to as GCMS notes, and/or often referred now to as Caips/Gcms notes

Sure and big YES.. it does relate and it helps you know the full detailed reasons as to why you were refused

Your rejection letter has limited reasons for it. You can use either of the two to retrieve your file

http://Caipsnotes.com or applygcms.com

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Search for LP Toronto and send them a mail along with rejection letter attachment. They will send you an invoice for 35 CAD. You pay using card or whatever. After a month they will send you a pdf of the complete report.
Thanks

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Is it lp toronto.com

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Is it lp toronto.com
$35 for what??? If you have a friend or relative in canada then they can order it for you in only $5. If not, then go for caipsgcms.com for $15.