+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please urgent help needed,,have to give answer in 28 days

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Hi all please help me i received my medical for inland exam today...after first stage approval as refugee claiment...but now what should i do...i am a single mother and cic dont know about my partner...its gonna effect my case if i cant have X ray...or what gonna happenend other then this every thing is ready...like police certifivate...and fees...one more thing my daughter goes on school and in school she frectaured her leg is it effect our medical too,,,please so worried help me out...

michaelab

May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
3-09-2010
File Transfer...
27-07-2010 (to Detroit 15/09/10)
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2010 (arrived 01-11-2010)
LANDED..........
23-12-2010
Why can't you have an Xray? Her fractured leg shouldn't be an issue..I asked my doctor at the exam about my son's head (he busted it and had to have staples), my two daughters broken bones (arm and finger) and she said it was not an issue.

baba2010 said:
Hi all please help me i received my medical for inland exam today...after first stage approval as refugee claiment...but now what should i do...i am a single mother and cic dont know about my partner...its gonna effect my case if i cant have X ray...or what gonna happenend other then this every thing is ready...like police certifivate...and fees...one more thing my daughter goes on school and in school she frectaured her leg is it effect our medical too,,,please so worried help me out...

I

iarblue

Why does cic not know about your partner .And i assume your pregnant and thats why you cant have the exray.Well the doctor needs to be aware and its not an issue,the blood tests are more of what they are looking for.
And broken bones on your daughter has no effect.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
thanks for reply so my daughter is ok whatAbout me as a pregnent it gonna delay my process if i dont undergo x-rays...or any other idea.

I

iarblue

No they just cant do xrays,They understand this.You will just have to show proof of your pregnancy as to the reason you can not get xrays.When are you due,if its before the process ends they may require you to do another medical but only they know,but since you cant get xrays it wont slow your process.

michaelab

May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
3-09-2010
File Transfer...
27-07-2010 (to Detroit 15/09/10)
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2010 (arrived 01-11-2010)
LANDED..........
23-12-2010
I am not sure what to do with the medical without x ray (while you are pregnant) but I know they are trying to see if we are affected by tuberculosis..thats what my doctor said. I am sure there are several people who went through the same situation so they might be able to help answer your question on whats going to happen without it.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
They will not do an xray on you when you're pregnant unless you have your doctor's authorization - and it's likely you won't get that until you're in your final trimester, if then even. You can get the rest of the medical exam done, but they will not finalize your PR application until you have undergone the chest xray.

Also, I don't understand what you're talking about when you say they don't know about your partner. If that's the case, then you're probably not applying as a sponsored partner/spouse . . . and if that's the case, it could be because your partner is not Canadian. If you don't declare your partner, and he is not already in Canada with permanent status, you will not be able to sponsor him later as your partner.

I think you've got some other concerns besides not being able to undergo an xray for the medical. Maybe we can help.

I

iarblue

My thoughts exactly robsluv i couldnt understand the part about the partner either.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
no Rob m not saying i dont know about my partner,,,for sure i know but he came in my life after first approvel he is my good friend and canadian citizen but we r not married or commonlaw and we dont want to either,,when i got pregnent after i can say AccIDENTlY i ask my lawyer to inform cic but he say not before baby born coz cic dont care,,so thats my story single mom with unborn baby,,thats why i m worried about my medical

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I read your first post correctly you seem to have been accepted as a refugee and are now applying for PR. If that is the case and you and your boyfriend are not married or living common law, CIC does not need to know about him. Even if you were, he is Canadian and is not required to be examined. Also, you are in Canada so the baby will be born in Canada to a Canadian citizen (the father) so the baby will be Canadian. The lawyer is right, CIC won't care. Wait for the request for the medicals. When they come, and if the baby has not been born yet tell the DMP you are pregnant and perhaps it will delay your issuance of a visa and landing but other than that, everything is ok. You understand that you have been accepted as a refugee so CIC can't make you leave Canada for medical reasons.

Hoping I understood your story correctly.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
yes i u get it right,,i checked different sites and it says if i agree and my docter give me permission i can even have a chest x-ray too,,,i booked my app tomorrow cross my finger i really want to done medical too,,cant wait for my pr