+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE TERRIBLY NEEDING AN ADVICE......

kenzkii

Aug 6, 2013
I am an applicant from the Philippines had all my documents submitted to the Canadian embassy on May 25, 2012, took the SPEAK test on Dec. of the same year and accordingly, a 120 days waiting period be on the way before receiving a referral letter from the embassy telling guiding me thru the next step I should take. I waited for that 120 days but it has been more than 7 months now since I took the SPEAK test and now I am freaking worried already for I don't know what to expect. Why is it taking this long unlike those tht I have red online stating the time frame from their speak test to medical till the time they left for employment. Please please please can anyone tell me what is happening to this world I dnt understand.....b

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
Call your HighComission or send inquiry email, keep trying

kenzkii

Aug 6, 2013
Cheesecake_Eater said:
Patience is the name of the game.

There's nothing you can do but to wait patiently.
Yes thank you....patience has been my best friend since I applied for Canada but with all the things I have been reading online I am starting to worry for I am seeing 2 months time frame from speak test and medical and how come I have been waiting for 7 months already.....

kenzkii

Aug 6, 2013
santyIndia said:
Call your HighComission or send inquiry email, keep trying
I already emailed my superior who is working in an agency all she had to say is to WAIT.....sigh....hehe