Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Ok, I will not go in much detail as you clearly do not have a lot of information around Canadian immigration, so too much information will confuse you further.

There are a number of ways one could become a PR in Canada. I am sure you must have gone through the Federal Skilled Worker program which is part of express entry system. On a very high level, this system awards you some score out of 1200, based on your education, work ex, and personal details. You get some score, say 400 out of 1200 and enter a pool of other people waiting like you.

Every fortnight, CIC conducts a draw out of this pool, and invites people with score above cutoff for further processing. Simple enough.

Now this is not the only route to PR.
If you happen to have some exceptional skills, an employer might offer you a job and then sponsor your VISA.
To do so, they need to obtain a certificate called LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment).

To get this, the employer basically needs to prove to the Canadian govt that they were not able to find a suitable candidate for a vacancy within Canada, and hence need to hire someone from abroad. As you would guess, this is going to be a tough task for an employer, unless you are a nuclear scientist.

Similar to the programs being run by Federal govt, different provinces in Canada also have their own immigration quotas.
SINP is one of them, a program being run by Saskatchewan. Other provinces also run similar program, though they all have their own eligibility criteria.

If you fulfill the criteria of these programs, provinces will either process your PR application entirely independent of Express Entry system, or they will give you a bonus 600 points to your express entry score, thus guaranteeing your selection in the next draw.

So you can see that SINP is different to LMIA.

Vaibhav154

Oct 13, 2016
Thank you so so so so much to alok4best for answering my question . but can anyone please tell me that SINP Saskatchewan relates to work permit or express entry program to saskatchewan . I am in India and i have been enrolled for SINP online by my agent so how i can know that have i enrolled for work visa or PR. Do we have IELTS requirement Please response me i am really worried

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Vaibhav154 said:
Thank you so so so so much to alok4best for answering my question . but can anyone please tell me that SINP Saskatchewan relates to work permit or express entry program to saskatchewan . I am in India and i have been enrolled for SINP online by my agent so how i can know that have i enrolled for work visa or PR. Do we have IELTS requirement Please response me i am really worried