+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please tell if i ll get visa

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
I got offer letter from conestoga for sep 2018 , my agent applied with my ug - that is bcom , but after bcom have done PGDM

will I face any problem while applying for visa

btwn my IELTS score is 8 overall with only writing in 7 band , rest all in 8 and above

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Your IELTS is very good..

what program and course do you intended to do in Conestoga since you have already done a PGD.

..you have to state you complete profile so people may have a wider scope on what exactly you need

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
Your IELTS is very good..

what program and course do you intended to do in Conestoga since you have already done a PGD.

..you have to state you complete profile so people may have a wider scope on what exactly you need
I have got offer letter for integrated marketing communications graduate certificate

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
does it relate to your previous course of study? are you doing a PGD program again??
this one is a graduate certificate program
and yes it does relate to my PGDM where i specialized in marketing

so i have studied basic concepts of the subjects in this program from my PGDM
This integrated marketing communications program teaches all those concepts in depth (such as advertising , marketing , Public relations , marketing communications ) which is why i want to pursue it

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Well.. I can't say for such, it relies on the VO but if your documents are intact, you have sufficient funds, good SOP, your course/program matches your previous, and pray.. then you good to go

Reactions: Sreekez

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
Well.. I can't say for such, it relies on the VO but if your documents are intact, you have sufficient funds, good SOP, your course/program matches your previous, and pray.. then you good to go
some people are saying bcoz my PGDM and grad certificate course i am going to study are on same level , its doubtful for me to get visa , is that the case and if so what to do to improve my chances ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
some people are saying bcoz my PGDM and grad certificate course i am going to study are on same level , its doubtful for me to get visa , is that the case and if so what to do to improve my chances ?
If you go through from the top of this particular thread, you will see were I asked same question which you didn't provide an answer to..

You've done an UG (4yrs if am not wrong) and also a PGDM(2yrs if am correct).. and now you are apply for a PGD program in Canada again makes your case weak, your agent should have known better

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
If you go through from the top of this particular thread, you will see were I asked same question which you didn't provide an answer to..

You've done an UG (4yrs if am not wrong) and also a PGDM(2yrs if am correct).. and now you are apply for a PGD program in Canada again makes your case weak, your agent should have known better
i did a 3 yr ug program , and this course i only chose , another thing is there isnt any other option for me other than grad certificate , only other option is masters which is only available in universities which am not eligible for , moreover university programs are more theory oriented as far as i know and not job oriented which is also why i chose a college course rather than a university one , and the type of specialized course with all the elements am looking for is not available in any university course as far as i know.

anyways you said my profile is weak , so how to make it strong and get that visa ?

Sreekez

Jan 20, 2018
Well.. I can't say for sure, I guess a Good written SOP should do the explaining for the reason(s) of your choice and decision

can you advice me on what all elements should i include in my SOP so as to get the visa

you know my situation , so on the basis of that what all should i include ?

am a novice in writing SOP , so please do help

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
1. Introduction(talk little about yourself, your graduate course, and other relevant activities etc)

2. why you choose the course (you intend to do, and how it will make you a better person to ursef and country)

3. Benefits of the course( especially to yourself and your home country etc.. always mention and your course to the interest of your country etc)

4. Why you choose Canada to study

5. Why the chosen University

6. Your short and long term plans( make sure you hint at returning back to your country after ur propose program)

When writing from the beginning, always try to paint a picture of you returning back to your country

**you can begin to create or chipping a view for your reason(s) for deciding to do a PGD again from point 1-3.. Do your research and give a very convincing reasons.. Remember, the goal of writing the SOP should be clear and straight forward

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
I got offer letter from conestoga for sep 2018 , my agent applied with my ug - that is bcom , but after bcom have done PGDM

will I face any problem while applying for visa

btwn my IELTS score is 8 overall with only writing in 7 band , rest all in 8 and above
Where did you give your ilets ...i cant seem to get 8 in India..its rough