+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please someone help me ,really worried

Tom seegal

Sep 2, 2019
Hello all,please help me ?Right now I am in UK for business purpose but I applied Canada business visit visa from here in UK 10 days ago .I am a residence of Nepal.but today I got a news from my country that my dad he is passed away today and I need to go to Nepal as soon as possible.My question is can I travel to nepal for few weeks and come back to UK to submit my passport once they approved my visa (Canada immigration in Uk).or can I go to canada high commission, london to tell them about my situation?please please help me ...

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello all,please help me ?Right now I am in UK for business purpose but I applied Canada business visit visa from here in UK 10 days ago .I am a residence of Nepal.but today I got a news from my country that my dad he is passed away today and I need to go to Nepal as soon as possible.My question is can I travel to nepal for few weeks and come back to UK to submit my passport once they approved my visa (Canada immigration in Uk).or can I go to canada high commission, london to tell them about my situation?please please help me ...
If visa is approved and your passport is requested you can request to submit it to an authorized VFS near you. Just tell them your current situation.

Reactions: scylla

Tom seegal

Sep 2, 2019
Thank you so much kat and scylla for your reply .I apply online business visit visa here in UK so can you please tell me which office or country look my visa application and make decision .Can I go back to Nepal and submit my passport from there if they ask to submit my passport or Do this travel will reject my visa.Do I need to go to canadian High Commission to tell them my current suitation?please help me

Last edited:

Hinazeb

Jun 9, 2018
Hi
Best to email canadian embassy in uk or once you are back in Nepal contact the embassy there if visa is approved and just matter of submitting passport then considering your circumstances i dont see a big deal
My condolences to you and family best of luck

Thank you so much kat and scylla for your reply .I apply online business visit visa here in UK so can you please tell me which office or country look my visa application and make decision .Can I go back to Nepal and submit my passport from there if they ask to submit my passport or Do this travel will reject my visa.Do I need to go to canadian High Commission to tell them my current suitation?please help me