Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
my husbad the sponsor receibed this along with the SA letter 2 days ago:

An original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an EMedical
Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative(s) must
complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted
above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting
this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to
allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible
refusal of your relative's application.

I just asked to the medical office where will they send the results and he told me the doctor will send it directly to CIC but i don't know which CIC.
so i'm wondering, if my VO is in MEXICO and i'm currently visiting him in Canada and get the medicals done here, will they send my medicals to Mexico VO? or what exactly do i have to send to my VO in Mexico? just the ''copy of SA'' and what else?
thank you so much

blueangel371115

Champion Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-07-2014
File Transfer...
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2015 (returned 1/19 due to errors), 26-01-2015
LANDED..........
05-02-2015 Finally
If it's outland, it's whatever VO processes your country of citizenship's applications. If you are visiting in Canada, for an outland application, it isn't sent to a different VO than the one for your country. Even if the physicals are done in Canada. Usually, after you have an upfront physical they will give you a paper with info that the CIC needs to process your application. Send it to the address listed on the request. They also want a copy of his SA letter, where the request is given as it has all the pertinent file info.

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Thank you so much, but... do i have to tell them that i want them to send the results to mi VO in Mexico? or they send them to a genereal CIC. i will get them don in Toronto.
Thanks

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The letter your sponsor has received is not entirely clear but when you read it against the background of what you should have done it becomes clearer. Normally as an outland applicant you should have undergone an upfront medical examination before sending off your application to Mississauga. After the medical, the physician would have given you a form (called an IMM 1017B) which your sponsor should have included in the application bundle and sent to Mississauga. The medical results themselves would have been sent off electronically by your panel physician and would not have been your responsibility. They are in fact sent by the physician to a medical centre, not to the Visa Office. Since you failed to carry out that correct procedure Mississauga has modified the procedure instead of returning the whole application bundle to you as they threaten to do in the sponsor's documents checklist. What they have asked you to do instead is to correct your omission by posting direct to the Visa Office the form IMM1017B which you will receive from the panel physician after the medical, together with a copy of the letter your sponsor received from Misssissauga (ie the letter from which you quote in your original post). The Visa Office is the office (presumably in Mexico) which the writer of the letter to your sponsor has identified in his/her letter. You do not need to send a copy of the sponsorship approval - CIC have not asked for that - and you do not need to concern yourself either with the medical results: sending off the medical results to the appropriate medical centre is the function of the panel physician, not yours. That part of the normal procedure has not been modified, notwithstanding the rather misleading penultimate sentence of the letter (Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office...) That cannot possibly mean that you must send the medical results to the visa office because you never have those in your possession to send. All that sentence means is that in addition to the forwarding (by CIC Mississauga) of your application to the Visa Office, you personally must send the Form IMM 1017B and a copy of the letter to the Visa Office.