Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Any news guys ????
my friend who applied in nov 2012 got his ppr yesterday..... why they are unfair for us??

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I have compiled the petition for the Buffalo Forgotten Applicants.Now all we need to do is to collect as many signatures as possible and spread the word.You dont need to write your actual name or email if you are afraid in some way,JUST SIGN IT.Send this link to every person who might sign it,media outlets, immigration anywhere you can think of.i cant cover everything,so use your email and support the cause.The only way to do this is by doing it together.If you are sick and tired of waiting than help yourself.we all have to pitch in.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey March pple any updates??????

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
haggerkim said:
No not yet Prabz everything is still dormant. still awaiting PPR :(
Me too man! I dont know when this struggle will be over :-\

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
samdahiya44 said:
not yet... how much time more CIC?
[/quo
i am not expecting anything before august now

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
i have uploaded pdf version of our petition with signatures and comments.It is an interesting read.And dont forget your information is completely annonimous.

http://www.2shared.com/document/RVh91DUC/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants_2.html?

Check it out.Thanks goes to those who wrote comments, stories.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
This is rediculous!So they are issuing ppr to december,january applicants-which means they are NOT on strike.But i am pretty sure they will tell us that this delay has been caused in part by strike actions.Also i read a comment from ansolute zero:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reply to your email (below).

Please note that each file is unique and while we process files based on the date they are received, many other factors influence the length of processing. There are applications that are older than yours pending finalization.

That being said, please be advised that your file is in queue for the final review process. You will be contacted by this office when either a decision has been made or additional information is required.

Thank you for your patience during this process.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - JG7218

which i believe tell us that they consider us dumb morons.How come January 2012-june 2012 cases are so unique that they had to delay us for a year.
We paid money for the review.So review us

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Anyways, we need 70 signatures.Tell your friends, families, coworkers to sign the petition.As soon as we get 200 intend to send 3 actual LETTERS by mail.One directly to immigration,another to Kennys office and final third to immigration critique(forgot her name)
Also i am trying to contact previous forgotten buffalo,maybe they can guide us.
The best way to do this ofcource is to picket in front of ottawa office.But we need at least 20 people to do that.

You know what the funny thing is,if we dont do anything i guaranty you, we wont get anythng untill september, and that is for january/february applicants,march/april/may winter.Do you want to wait for another half a year?I dont.Others are getting pprs in 4-5 months.Dont forget we are inland applicants,they are supposed to give us priority.Another thing, nw imagine you get ppr one day and send your passport to ottawa, well now allow at least a month,maybe two for the passport to come back.and another 2 to get the card.Sounds just damn dendy!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants/

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
chicka said:
Anyways, we need 70 signatures.Tell your friends, families, coworkers to sign the petition.As soon as we get 200 intend to send 3 actual LETTERS by mail.One directly to immigration,another to Kennys office and final third to immigration critique(forgot her name)
Also i am trying to contact previous forgotten buffalo,maybe they can guide us.
The best way to do this ofcource is to picket in front of ottawa office.But we need at least 20 people to do that.

You know what the funny thing is,if we dont do anything i guaranty you, we wont get anythng untill september, and that is for january/february applicants,march/april/may winter.Do you want to wait for another half a year?I dont.Others are getting pprs in 4-5 months.Dont forget we are inland applicants,they are supposed to give us priority.Another thing, nw imagine you get ppr one day and send your passport to ottawa, well now allow at least a month,maybe two for the passport to come back.and another 2 to get the card.Sounds just damn dendy!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants/
Signed!

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Just found other forums,posted the petition website,should expect more signatures.Already 125!!!We need more people.Tell everyone you know.The more we get the more attention we will draw to us.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I created Forgotten Buffalo applicants group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1389015301312179/
Please follow

taosu

Jun 14, 2013
chicka said:
I created Forgotten Buffalo applicants group
Please follow
I spread this to a Chinese-Canadian immigration forum.

Also, after CPPO repeatedly responded me with the template response, I send them the following. Still waiting for their response:

Thank you very much for your reply.

As indicated in the email, "priority is given to applicants received before February 28, 2012". However that doesn't seem to be what was happening. It looks like applicants after June 2012 are given much a higher priority than applicants before June 2012. This is unfair.

I understand that each application is different and that some might take longer than others. But the fact that most post-June 2012 applicants got their PR in merely 6 months is just simply Unfair compared to the fact that most pre-June 2012 applicants have been waited for more than 12 months and are still waiting! Some people have been waiting for more than 16 month! I would really like to know why priority is given to newer applicants after June 2012 while the older cases were treated unfairly?

I don't understand why applying 3 months earlier, while submitting to the same agency - CIO in Sydney NS - can possibly make our cases "backlog" cases? The applicants didn't do anything wrong, why should we be treated differently and unfairly and suffer from the consequences of government's decision to re-organize CIC?

I would really appreciate it if CPP-O can shift their priority and focus on backlog cases and clear them as quickly as possible. Clearing the backlog cases first might cause 2 or 3 months delay for newer applicants, but that's a much fairer and responsible decision! If a survey were conducted to the new applicants about this issue, I bet they would also support clearing backlog cases first.

I wouldn't mind waiting. I understand immigration is a long road. I understand CIC is understaffed and in this economy, the government need to find ways to cut costs and save money. However, sacrificing a smaller group of people and treat them unfairly just to make overall processing time reasonable for everyone else isn't the proper way to do it!

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.