Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
IELTS Request
manav g ne tan gall tikane la ditti... i agree even consulate said in the past that maximum fraud documents come from punjab with regards to loan letters, income, savings and even ielts score... i hope situation changes soon... and punjabis disclose everything related to their file not trying to make a visa officer fool....

manav_manav said:
22 ji ohna da dil khulaa hi hunda hai cuz dey r sitting there to Grant visa..They just have to keep check on some fraudulent ppl..I agree dat es naal genuine cases te v farak painda .But no one can help!
And waise v international students bring economy to their country..So they have to think twice before refusing..People from punjab submit a lot of fake documents and i have seen o many cases till now..So everyone out there ,jehde v bnde visa deserve krde ne dey will definitely get it!

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
raghav001 said:
manav g ne tan gall tikane la ditti... i agree even consulate said in the past that maximum fraud documents come from punjab with regards to loan letters, income, savings and even ielts score... i hope situation changes soon... and punjabis disclose everything related to their file not trying to make a visa officer fool....
raghav bhai..punjabi bnde thode jugaadu subaah de hunde ne and is karke dhakka v kar jaande ne..But i think its high time that these ppl should understand ki har jagah jugaadu kam nal gal nahi bndi..system has become very tight now..and there are minimu chances of error!
and waise v VO are also humane, so they do accept if a persun has gaps or such kind of issues but ppl dunt understand and submit fake documents..newaz ppl with such intentions nd reading our post will be alarmed for surely nd im sure will be in benfit! Waheguru Mehar Rakhan!!