+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review my written tests for IELTES and share your feed back.

Feb 22, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........

Please review my written tests for IELTS and share your feedback

Question: You have a Facebook friend living in another country and s/he is curious to learn about a major news item in your country.

Write a letter to your Facebook friend. In your letter

• describe a news story in your country
  • explain why people are interested in it
  • say how the story personally relates to you
Answer:

Dear Ali,

Hello,

I am hopeful that you are enjoying good health. I am sharing the latest news updates from my county. As you know that I am a citizen of Pakistan. My country is attached to Iran, China and Afghanistan. My country has also participated in the war of terror after the famous attack of 9-11. Pakistan and India got liberation from the common British rule in 14th August 1947. India is not accepting Pakistan since the time of partition and also tried to attack in our country. Nowadays, there is a situation of war in both countries due to the Indian invasion in Pakistan. Indian Air Force fighter planes crossed the Pakistani territory and in response, we captured their pilot and knocked down their 2 fighter jets. Our whole nation is committed to defending our territory to our last blood. Although we captured the Indian pilot, but we set him free to spread the message of peace. I am hopeful that our peace gesture will minimize the tension between both countries.