+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review my written tests for IELTES and share your feed back

Feb 22, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Please review my written tests for IELTES and share your feed back

Question:
Every country should have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through the service because they are too expensive.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

You should write at least 250 words.

Answer:The free medical system is the blessing for the citizens of any country. Welfare state provides the facility of the medical treatment to their citizens from their tax collection. The middle class pay taxes and hope for the future benefits from their state. If a person has minute cold fever, he can be cured with ordinary treatment. The financial expenses for the fever and minor disease are very low. If a country will not pay for this minor ailments, the patient can himself pay the little financial amount. I personally feel that minor amount is not a big headache for the patient. The complications in medical treatment will obviously need the more financial burden. The latest medical treatment will be more expensive than that of the of the fever. Now, it becomes the financial burden for the patient. The patient and their family is already under mental stress due to the illness of the patient. Sometimes, patient is the only source of the bread and butter for the family and had to spend all his saving in the treatment of his ailment. It is observed most of the time that the financial condition of the patients gets worse and he has to take debt to save his life. Under these conditions the psychological condition of the patient hampers him to recover. The world class treatment with low will power cannot produce results. This is the responsibility of the welfare state to stand beside him and support him. The patient is hoping for the financial aid as per his tax returns. Hence state has to take ownership for the full medical treatment of its citizens.