+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Review my Profile

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
Hello all,
I have this profile:
10th: 85.13%
12th: 75%
BE(Civil): 71%(Four year), 76%(last two year)

I have been in touch with these universities for M.Eng(Environmental Engineering):
1. University of Saskatchewan
2. Memorial University
3. University of Regina
4. University of Guelph
5. University of Carleton
No. 2 and 3 uni don't require us to get supervisor before applying. I have email my potential supervisor for remaining unis. But they haven't replied yet. I guess getting into course based programs like M.Eng should be easier than getting into M.Sc! I want to know which of the above universities have high acceptance rate for M.Eng course. Could you help me in finding other universities which have high acceptance?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosanket said:
Hello all,
I have this profile:

I have been in touch with these universities for M.Eng(Environmental Engineering):
2. Memorial University
3. University of Regina
4. University of Guelph
No. 2 and 3 uni don't require us to get supervisor before applying. I have email my potential supervisor for remaining unis. But they haven't replied yet. I guess getting into course based programs like M.Eng should be easier than getting into M.Sc! I want to know which of the above universities have high acceptance rate for M.Eng course. Could you help me in finding other universities which have high acceptance?
You can apply at Concordia University , University Of windsor and Thompson River University.. All have high acceptance..!!

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
Maxsharma12 said:
You can apply at Concordia University , University Of windsor and Thompson River University.. All have high acceptance..!!
Thank you very much for the reply!

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
gosanket said:
Thank you very much for the reply!
Do u have information about M.sc. ? Like to get in touch with supervisor ?

gill9

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
gosanket said:
Hello all,
I have this profile:

2. Memorial University
3. University of Regina
4. University of Guelph
getting into msc is very hard.
so apply for meng.
how much ielts score??

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
gill9 said:
getting into msc is very hard.
so apply for meng.
how much ielts score??
I have 7.5 in IELTS! I know getting into M.Sc i tough, but getting into m.eng doesn't look easy either. Which universities do you recommend?

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
oswaldz said:
Do u have information about M.sc. ? Like to get in touch with supervisor ?
I don't have any idea who could be a research topic nor any experience working as a research assistant. I approached some professors but didn't get any reply.

gill9

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
gosanket said:
I have 7.5 in IELTS! I know getting into M.Sc i tough, but getting into m.eng doesn't look easy either. Which universities do you recommend?
1. university of victoria.
2. university of Western ontario.
3. university of Regina.
4. university of Windsor.

apply for meng in dese universities.
4th one is just average university juz for safe side.

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
gill9 said:
1. university of victoria.
2. university of Western ontario.
3. university of Regina.
4. university of Windsor.

apply for meng in dese universities.
4th one is just average university juz for safe side.
How easy it is to get into Dalhousie University and Carleton University in addition to the above universities?

gill9

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
gosanket said:
How easy it is to get into Dalhousie University and Carleton University in addition to the above universities?
I think for dalhousie much easier then carleton.
carleton focuses more on academics.

khokhar152

May 28, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Hello all,
I have this profile:

2. Memorial University
3. University of Regina
4. University of Guelph
Hello,
How did you calculate your percentage for BE Civil its different in Canada for each university. I am also Civil Engineer from Pakistan and have CGPA of 3.26 in last 02 years of education. Can you please guide to convert it to %age as per University of Saskatchewan grades equivalency.