Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
I got my job experience letter with the following format,

31 October 2018

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXXX worked as a Senior Software Engineer at YY Inc. on a full-time basis of 40 hours a week between the dates of DD MM YYYY and DD MM YYYY. Mr. XXXX’s main duties during this employment consisted of the following:

1) Collect users' requirements
2) Design software applications
3) Develop software applications by producing clean, efficient code
4) Integrate software applications
5) Test and troubleshoot software applications
6) Document software applications

Mr. XXXX‘s salary at the time of termination was $ZZZZZZ USD.
The letter is issued on the request of ex-employee for the purpose of Canada Visa application.

Yours faithfully,
<Signed by Manager>

I am planning to apply with NOC 2173. Please review my letter and give your inputs. Do you see any problem with the letter/NOC code?

I am attaching salary slips, yearly tax forms(W2s), offer letter, increment letter, appraisal letter along with this letter.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

31 October 2018

I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXXX worked as a Senior Software Engineer at YY Inc. on a full-time basis of 40 hours a week between the dates of 15 September 2014 and 2 January 2018. Mr. XXXX’s main duties during this employment consisted of the following:

The letter is issued on the request of ex-employee for the purpose of Canada Visa application.

Yours faithfully,
<Signed by Manager>

I am planning to apply with NOC 2173. Please review my letter and give your inputs. Do you see any problem with the letter/NOC code?

I am attaching salary slips, yearly tax forms(W2s), offer letter, increment letter, appraisal letter along with this letter.

Thanks,
Prashanth
Its not good. The duties should be detailed.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018

31 October 2018

I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXXX worked as a Senior Software Engineer at YY Inc. on a full-time basis of 40 hours a week between the dates of 15 September 2014 and 2 January 2018. Mr. XXXX’s main duties during this employment consisted of the following:

Yours faithfully,
<Signed by Manager>

Thanks,
Prashanth
I got to know my eligibility is not met due to NOC after applying/accepted Invite. High chance my application will he reject. I don’t advise you to take it easy. Be proactive and responsible.

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
I got to know my eligibility is not met due to NOC after applying/accepted Invite. High chance my application will he reject. I don’t advise you to take it easy. Be proactive and responsible.
Thanks for your comment. Can you share why it is not met? Is your NOC 2173?
What is the problem with mine? Is it that the job duties are not detailed enough or not matching at all?

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
Its not good. The duties should be detailed.
Thanks for your comment. I try to get a detailed job description from my former employer even though its tough.

In case I am not able to get, I can get the same from my former colleague. Will that one along with the existing letter work with cic?