+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please reply

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hello to all

i am new here,

anyone has applied under noc code 6242 cook, please tell me if u have applied or know anything about it.because i want to confirm that is my ielts meeting the requirement of my noc cook,

visa officer cant reject any case due to low ielts, he checks that what are ielts and whatare his/her job requirement,i am not dealing in any office work, being a cook i think i am good, but kindly all seniors like mbastudies, mrbaig, and many more...(sorry if i not mention others names)

my result is as under:
reading 4.5
writing 5.5
listening 4.5
speaking 5.5

kindly guide me as i have arranged employment and scoring 74 points. but is this ielts suitable for my cook occupation. kindly advise me
pray for all in this forum
good luck

Dtiwari

Aug 23, 2010
Hi Iram,

i think if you score 74 then there is no min requirement of IELTS exam.. the main thing is that you have to score min 67 point in all the area's. its doesn't mater how much you score in IELTS. base on you score you will get 8 more point's.

All the best.

let me know if you need any other info.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
IELTS is a big factor. Vice officers reject cases though applicant meet 67 points due to poor IELTS marks. Since u surpass 67 and scored 74, u might not be in trouble.
Best of luck

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cook occupation doesn't require high IELTS score.

But if u can improve your skills in this regard & have much time to retake IELTS, I would suggest retake.

Best wishes,