+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please read my story and help me with your experiences, ideas and suggestions.

hb8895

May 9, 2022
Hello good people,

I am a protected person/refugee with the status of Permanent Resident in Canada and I am unable to go back home to get married.

I meet my fiancee over internet for around 4 years and we loved each other for more than anything. As we have not lived together, I can’t sponsor her as a common-law partner, even though we are in a relationship for long time.

She is a bright student and enthusiast for her further studies. Last year we applied for her study permit but unfortunately, her application got rejected by showing so many reason for the rejection. Now the situation is more complex.

We have planned to go to a third country for our marriage but the visa and marriage procedures in a third country is very complex and lengthy for both of us. We are exhausted!

Finding on other alternatives, now I am planning to apply for her visitor visa. Our plan is to get married right after her arrival in Canada. In order to respect the visitor visa policy, she will not overstay in Canada. Once our marriage done she will leave Canada and besides, I will submit for her spousal sponsorship application.

The plan may looks smoother but actually it’s not because, firstly, she has been rejected for study permit before. Secondly, she is a student and not wealthy enough to prove her strong tie with back home so that she will leave Canada. Her situation may proves that she is desperate to come to Canada.

However, there is a only hope, if the visa officer is kind enough and consider my situation that I cannot return to back home to marry her.

Leaving from this relationship is not possible as we madly love each other and we are the best for each other.

So, my dear fellow friends, I seek your help to bring my fiancee to Canada to get married. Please share your experiences, ideas and suggestions if you or anyone you know went through the similar situation.

Your help with information is highly appreciated and it means a lot to me.

Thanking you!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hello good people,

I am a protected person/refugee with the status of Permanent Resident in Canada and I am unable to go back home to get married.

I meet my fiancee over internet for around 4 years and we loved each other for more than anything. As we have not lived together, I can’t sponsor her as a common-law partner, even though we are in a relationship for long time.

She is a bright student and enthusiast for her further studies. Last year we applied for her study permit but unfortunately, her application got rejected by showing so many reason for the rejection. Now the situation is more complex.

We have planned to go to a third country for our marriage but the visa and marriage procedures in a third country is very complex and lengthy for both of us. We are exhausted!

Finding on other alternatives, now I am planning to apply for her visitor visa. Our plan is to get married right after her arrival in Canada. In order to respect the visitor visa policy, she will not overstay in Canada. Once our marriage done she will leave Canada and besides, I will submit for her spousal sponsorship application.

The plan may looks smoother but actually it’s not because, firstly, she has been rejected for study permit before. Secondly, she is a student and not wealthy enough to prove her strong tie with back home so that she will leave Canada. Her situation may proves that she is desperate to come to Canada.

However, there is a only hope, if the visa officer is kind enough and consider my situation that I cannot return to back home to marry her.

Leaving from this relationship is not possible as we madly love each other and we are the best for each other.

So, my dear fellow friends, I seek your help to bring my fiancee to Canada to get married. Please share your experiences, ideas and suggestions if you or anyone you know went through the similar situation.

Thanking you!
The fact you’ve never met in person is going to present a significant concern for sponsorship. Particularly if you get married at your first meeting.

Star_hoor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello good people,

Thanking you!

Hi friend

You can go to Georgia, and get married there. you can enter to Georgia, just with your TRD+ PR Card, without any Visa,
and your Fiancé can obtain georgia's visa easily, The citizens of 95 countries can enter to Georgia without visa and stay there for 1 year.

you can check it from this:
https://migration.commission.ge/index.php?article_id=160&clang=1

after your marriage, You can apply for a Visitor/study visa for her and sponsorship spouse PR at the same time. She can get a visitor visa and come to canada until PR process is ready.

hb8895

May 9, 2022
Hi friend

You can go to Georgia, and get married there. you can enter to Georgia, just with your TRD+ PR Card, without any Visa,
and your Fiancé can obtain georgia's visa easily, The citizens of 95 countries can enter to Georgia without visa and stay there for 1 year.

you can check it from this:
https://migration.commission.ge/index.php?article_id=160&clang=1

after your marriage, You can apply for a Visitor/study visa for her and sponsorship spouse PR at the same time. She can get a visitor visa and come to canada until PR process is ready.

hb8895

May 9, 2022
Thank you very much for your information. Can you please inform me what kind of documents do I need to submit with our application for marriage license?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you very much for your information. Can you please inform me what kind of documents do I need to submit with our application for marriage license?
You should read through the application process on the IRCC web site. This will give you an idea of what evidence you need to submit. In addition to your marriage certificate, you need to submit other evidence to prove the relationship is genuine such as joint bank accounts, joint property, evidnece of travel together, etc. It's a really really bad idea to get married the first time you meet each other. This is a red flag for IRCC and there's a much higher chance they will think this is a marriage of convenience which will cause big problems for your application. Your first trip to meet each other should just be a trip - no marriage. Don't get married on your first trip together or you can expect big problems with the sponsorship process.

If she manages to get a TRV approved and comes to Canada, definitely do not get married as soon as she arrives.