+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please question

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello, I sent a webform two weeks ago asking about my process, they just answered but they didn’t give me any info regarding my eligibility, criminality and all that
Do you guys think I should send another webform? And in if you think I should, what should I write so I receive the info I want. They only said my application is in progress and they will ask for documents if needed.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello, I sent a webform two weeks ago asking about my process, they just answered but they didn’t give me any info regarding my eligibility, criminality and all that
Do you guys think I should send another webform? And in if you think I should, what should I write so I receive the info I want. They only said my application is in progress and they will ask for documents if needed.
You’d probably see tons of old posts like yours. webforms and call centers are hit or miss, depends on the agent. Even if you have detailed questions, sometimes they just don’t answer it.

from my experience: I sent two webforms - one got a proper response while the other one had the same generic response as you. For call center it’s the same, I called twice - one response was a generic “no news is good news” while the 2!; one, the agent was kind enough to open the file and check the latest. So it all boils to luck. Last resort is GCMS notes, but the wait time at the minimum is 30 days.

Reactions: Totodonna

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
You’d probably see tons of old posts like yours. webforms and call centers are hit or miss, depends on the agent. Even if you have detailed questions, sometimes they just don’t answer it.

from my experience: I sent two webforms - one got a proper response while the other one had the same generic response as you. For call center it’s the same, I called twice - one response was a generic “no news is good news” while the 2!; one, the agent was kind enough to open the file and check the latest. So it all boils to luck. Last resort is GCMS notes, but the wait time at the minimum is 30 days.
thank you! Already requested gcms notes too this Monday.