+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

bhumrik

Feb 18, 2013
I AM 26 YEARS GIRL , I GET MARRIED LAST 8 MONTHS BEFORE AND MY HUSBAND LIVE IN CALGARY , I LIVE IN INDIA , AFTER GET MARRIED MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO CANADA . WITH ALL PERMANENT PROCESSING PAPERS . AFTER SOME MONTH HE IS JUST MAKING PROBLEM WITH ME W/O REASON . SINCE 3/4 MONTHS HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ME . NOT ANSWERING PHONE NOT TRYING TO GET IN CONNECTION .HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT DO ANY PROCESS TO BRING CANADA OR NOT GIVING ME DIVORCE TOO . MY LIFE IS IN MESS CONDITION HE IS NOT IN CONTACT WITH ME SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW . I HAVE ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS WITH ME LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE / A LOT OF PICTURES FROM MARIGE TIME . HIS HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS ABOUT CANADA .SO HOW I CAN GET JUSTICE HERE WHERE I HAVE TO CONTACT. HE SHOULD NOT DO THAT FOR INNOCENT PERSON . PLEASE GUYS HELP ME AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP OR ANY HELP CONTACT OR EMAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL ON bhumrik@yahoo.com. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhumrik said:
I AM 26 YEARS GIRL , I GET MARRIED LAST 8 MONTHS BEFORE AND MY HUSBAND LIVE IN CALGARY , I LIVE IN INDIA , AFTER GET MARRIED MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO CANADA . WITH ALL PERMANENT PROCESSING PAPERS . AFTER SOME MONTH HE IS JUST MAKING PROBLEM WITH ME W/O REASON . SINCE 3/4 MONTHS HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ME . NOT ANSWERING PHONE NOT TRYING TO GET IN CONNECTION .HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT DO ANY PROCESS TO BRING CANADA OR NOT GIVING ME DIVORCE TOO . MY LIFE IS IN MESS CONDITION HE IS NOT IN CONTACT WITH ME SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW . I HAVE ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS WITH ME LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE / A LOT OF PICTURES FROM MARIGE TIME . HIS HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS ABOUT CANADA .SO HOW I CAN GET JUSTICE HERE WHERE I HAVE TO CONTACT. HE SHOULD NOT DO THAT FOR INNOCENT PERSON . PLEASE GUYS HELP ME AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP OR ANY HELP CONTACT OR EMAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL ON bhumrik @ yahoo.com. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Nothing you can do.

cn_nikki

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-05-2013
Passport Req..
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
Contact Indian police & Indian consulate .... they'll send a legal notice to him....

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Take it up with NCW> http://ncw.nic.in/

Whichever Indian state you belong to, take it up accordingly >
http://ncw.nic.in/frmliststatecommission.aspx

Every Indian woman should be aware of her rights and NCW.

sukhi123

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its sad to hear that!

Well, think first that what you wanna do? are you still so curious to come to canada? if not then you should complaint about it in police.. launch a FIR... there must hear you if you go in right way....

See he has already closed door for you. Now its all upto you you wanna wait for whole life? Take actions!

God Bless!

Rules here are so strict towards marriage ... He should be begging in front of you!!

sukhi123

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY JSM0085 ,

I think you are not aware of it that what a girl can do ... If you do not have proper information then please do not misguide people..

Saphire27

Aug 24, 2012
Toronto ONtario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
I'm very sorry about your situation. You can make a complaint in your local police station first with the help of the Lawyer. Provide all the communication evidences(Emails etc) and the required evidences. Once you make complaint, police will try to contact your husband, if he is not responding then they will contact the Canadian Consulate. Don't worry, you will get the justice.

Note to jsm0085:
jsm0085 -How can you say that nothing can be done. I think you must aware of the legal process. She is in trouble and she is looking for help. If you don't know anything, please don't post.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
To be specific, register a complaint online here >
http://ncw.nic.in/NRICell/frmNRIComplaints.aspx
Choose the complaint type as - WIFE IN INDIA/ HUSBAND RESIDING ABROAD

Believe me NCW has terrific powers when dealing with issues related to women. It is my personal experience. Even the Police and Administration go into a tizzy when complaints reach NCW.

JBLoknath

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
To
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2012
Med's Request
06-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
14-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
16-May-2013
I think NCW is a good option for Indian Citizens.

Friends - Is there anything Canadian authorities do? Isn't it a fraud by a Canadian citizen? Worst, if the guy is a PR, then it is a misrepresentation of fact by him. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not think Bhumirk can/will have means to approach Canadian authorizes directly.

Dear Jsm - Please do not post replies if you are non-competent to answer. There is nothing wrong in not knowing the answer. I also think you never meant to be rude, but believe me: your replies sound rude. Thanks for your understanding.

bhumrik

Feb 18, 2013
I AM 100 % INNOCENT NOW I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM HIM I JUST NEED DIVORCE AND I NEED JUSTICE AND WANT TO TEACH HIM SOME LESSON . THERE IS ANY HUMAN RIGHTS / WOMEN RIGHTS ACTIVITY ORGANIZATION IN CANADA SO I CAN GO THROUGH AND I CAN GO CONSULATE AND COMPLAIN OR FILE THE CASE ?? HE SHOULD NOT TREAT ME THAT WAY . OR IF I GO DIRECTLY CONSULATE AND EXPLAIN MY CONDITION WILL THEY TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST TO HIM ? PLEASE GUYS HELP ME ,

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013; 25-11-2013 medicals received
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
JBLoknath said:
Friends - Is there anything Canadian authorities do? Isn't it a fraud by a Canadian citizen? Worst, if the guy is a PR, then it is a misrepresentation of fact by him. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not think Bhumirk can/will have means to approach Canadian authorizes directly.
Hi Bhumirk

Its very unfortunate what is happening, its so sad that some people could do this to their spouse...Hope you find the proper legal and police help to get the best out of this situation. You have the necessary documents to lodge a complaint.

Hey seniors please suggest if anything could be done at Canada authority level by lawyer of Bhumirk? Its a contempt if the person in question is or undergoing the process of PR (as bhumirk mentioned that her husband brought all the paper work for PR "PERMANENT PROCESSING PAPERS") misrepresents the family information. Though I doubt if it matters to CIC if the spouse comes with applicant to Canada or stays back home (or in this case, not being brought along with). Every woman getting married to an NRI should be aware of her rights and possibilities.

Hope such person could be stripped of his Canada status as well.... :mad:

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is very important to approach a good lawyer and explain your situation.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi123 said:
HEY JSM0085 ,

I think you are not aware of it that what a girl can do ... If you do not have proper information then please do not misguide people..
No mosguidance given! A question was asked - which I may add you did not answer !

bhumrik

Feb 18, 2013
I JUST WANT TO GET DIVORCE FROM HIM AND I WANT JUSTICE HE JUST DESTROY MY LIFE . I HOPE I WILL GET JUSTICE AND I WILL BE ABLE TO TEACH HIM LESSON HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS .