+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ::How to get back Documents from Immigration Office

ehsan_imam

Sep 16, 2009
Hi,

3.5 years before my father applied family immigration and I was dependent. But now I am not dependant upon my parents as well as I am married. So I am not eligible for that immigration. We have submitted our documents to immigration office in Islamabad, Pakistan, 2 years before. My documents were also sent to immigration office coz I was eligible at that time too. Now as I am not dependent so I want to apply my case separately as skilled worker. I have calculated my marks, and I qualify in that.
But as I have mentioned above that my documents has already been submitted to immigration office (Original Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree).
I want to know if there is a way,

1) So I can get my original documents back from Immigration office and my other family members can remain in immigration?
2) I can apply myself as skilled worker with additional documents and refer my OLD case for the documents I already have submitted?

Is that possible??
Please let me know how I should move forward. I am stucked... Please help me out...

Thank you so very much for looking into it.

Best Regards,
Ehsan Imam

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ehsan_imam said:
Anyone here?
1. Have you withdrawn from the application?
2. If you have/haven't send the request to the processing visa office and request your documents.

PMM

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Do you also qualify under the ministerial list?

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Why would you submit original documents. As far i know Canadian immigration required certified copies of the original certificates.

ehsan_imam

Sep 16, 2009
Thanks for replies.
My father submitted Orignal Coz it's written in application to submit orignal documents (not sure about this)

ehsan_imam

Sep 16, 2009
@PMM
we have not withdrawl our application Yet. So there is no method through which I can switch my case as skilled worker without starting process from start?