+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please! Is there anybody on HCCP who was asked Temporary residence application as additional documents?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
This is because, if you get your PPR ahead of them, then it will be processed independently. But if you havent, then, when you get your eligibility and PPR, they will be most likelybe included.

Study permit takes 10 weeks to process.
What is your children's status? As you sent study permit through webform, did they ask anything else?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
What is your children's status? As you sent study permit through webform, did they ask anything else?
They are outside Canada. They asked for declaration of non-
Did you mean status of my children's applications? I think it will be dependent on my eligibility. They asked 5604

Reactions: I.H

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Caregiver Job Offer for you!!!!!

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Interested families please reach out. Thanks

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi All

Last Week I received a mail for my two chalders from IRCC they refuse my children's visitor visa ( I applied their visitor visa with my application) and told me "as you are school aged, you are required to submit a study permit application"

Is this kind of email get by any one. what should be my next course of action.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All

Last Week I received a mail for my two chalders from IRCC they refuse my children's visitor visa ( I applied their visitor visa with my application) and told me "as you are school aged, you are required to submit a study permit application"

This is standard and you should have been prepared for refusal. If children are of school age, they apply for study permits. So apply for study permits.

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
This is standard and you should have been prepared for refusal. If children are of school age, they apply for study permits. So apply for study permits.
I Applied under HCCP Program at initially I include visitor visa for my kids. you said "you should been prepared for refusal" what is this mean. did they refuse my application too

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I Applied under HCCP Program at initially I include visitor visa for my kids. you said "you should been prepared for refusal" what is this mean. did they refuse my application too
No, it doesn’t mean your application will be refused. Your children are of school age and need study permits. IRCC has made this request for a while.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hi All

Wow but as my children are in school age but IRCC asked me to submit temporary residence visa for them and i've done so and i'm waiting for result, i've got worried by hearing that

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Wait and see what happens. If TRV is approved then children can travel. However, school board may ask for children to apply for study permits to go to school. Depends on the school board.
TRv for my children was refused. Now I'm going to apply study permit as my sister spoke with a MP and IRCC has told her to apply stuy permit
Now can I apply 3 children in the portal account which used for TRv or I should make 3 separate new accounts
Also do I need letter of acceptance of a school because there's a question in portal like: do have letter of school or do you want apply for open study permit
And next how much should I write for finance

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Did you receive visa for your kids?

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Hello please I received a request from ircc because I showed my personal history for last ten years instead of as at my 18th birthday. The tabs available on the pdf form is not enough to add one more activity. Please what do I do?