+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please! Is there anybody on HCCP who was asked Temporary residence application as additional documents?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hi

I.H, would you be able to send here the request letter for ADR? Just cover your personal information for your privacy, to answer your question in a more precise way.

FYI, I have submitted thru webform (2) IMM1294E for my (2) children and paid (2) student fees.

I think, since my "application is still on process", it is okay to send it thru webform because at this time, I could no longer attach additional documents in my gckey account. Although another option could be, is to submit a separate online application for each dependent attaching the AOR of the principal applicant. Otherwise, if a decision has already been made on an application for this type of pathway(HCCP/HSWP), then, the only left choice is to submit separately an ONLINE application for trv/study/work permit of each accompanying dependents attaching AOR of the principal applicant.

Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong.
I received many ADRs one of them was Infront of each child's name: submissions temporary resident application but as it was not clear for me I sent TRv formand a cover letter. Eventually I could speak with an IRCC agent last weak and then they send me emai and told me to apply 3 seprate applications. Now I'm gathering documents to submit for example new photo and new transaction of birth certificates.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I received many ADRs one of them was Infront of each child's name: submissions temporary resident application but as it was not clear for me I sent TRv formand a cover letter. Eventually I could speak with an IRCC agent last weak and then they send me emai and told me to apply 3 seprate applications. Now I'm gathering documents to submit for example new photo and new transaction of birth certificates.
Now I realized, that the reason why you were instructed to submit an ONLINE TRV application for your children, it is because you have not submitted any trv for your children when your application was still on process and now, you already got your PPR, is that correct?

Then, the trv of your children will have its own processing time depending on what application it is eg: STUDY PERMIT(7 weeks). You should submit an ONLINE study permit for each as they are of school age. Webform will no longer be applicable in your case as you already got the decision on your application. As per my case, I haven't got any final decision/ approval on my application as principal just yet, I can still make use of the webform to submit their trv(study permit).

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Now I realized, that the reason why you were instructed to submit an ONLINE TRV application for your children, it is because you have not submitted any trv for your children when your application was still on process and now, you already got your PPR, is that correct?

Then, the trv of your children will have its own processing time depending on what application it is eg: STUDY PERMIT(7 weeks). You should submit an ONLINE study permit for each as they are of school age. Webform will no longer be applicable in your case as you already got the decision on your application. As per my case, I haven't got any final decision/ approval on my application as principal just yet, I can still make use of the webform to submit their trv(study permit).

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Before finalizing my application I had sent study permit through webform but last week I spoke to agent she said she didn't see any study permit also I had sent TRv forms through my Gckey by my ADR before received eligibility letter. Now it's passed and as they had asked me fot TR, I'm applying that

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Before finalizing my application I had sent study permit through webform but last week I spoke to agent she said she didn't see any study permit also I had sent TRv forms through my Gckey by my ADR before received eligibility letter. Now it's passed and as they had asked me fot TR, I'm applying that
I see. Did you receive any acknowledgment when you submitted it thru webform?
Like this one:

Un message en français suivra…

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope and pray that you will have everything sorted out and that your children will get their visas soon! I feel your extreme effort on this.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I see. Did you receive any acknowledgment when you submitted it thru webform?
Like this one:

Un message en français suivra…

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope and pray that you will have everything sorted out and that your children will get their visas soon! I feel your extreme effort on this.
No I only received that you documents submitted successfully and then nothing from IRCC (study permit ) I wanted to send another webform that they asked me for TRv and the rest of story.
Thanks I hope your application would be finalized soon.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi @roye, what's new about your kids status did you submit study permit and did IRCC respond?
Hi, I called IRCC the other day and asked about the Study Permit that I have submitted for my children, if there are application numbers assigned to them and the IRCC agent gave me. I submitted it on August 14, 2023 and as per checking too, it was received on that same day.

Reactions: I.H

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi @roye, what's new about your kids status did you submit study permit and did IRCC respond?
I suggest you call IRCC and ask about if there is an application number assigned to the trv that you have submitted for your dependent.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
I suggest you call IRCC and ask about if there is an application number assigned to the trv that you have submitted for your dependent.
Hi Roye,

Now that you have their UCI and application number, I was wondering If we can link it to our existing GCKEY? or do we need to create a new GCKEY for each dependent(s)?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye,

Now that you have their UCI and application number, I was wondering If we can link it to our existing GCKEY? or do we need to create a new GCKEY for each dependent(s)?
The UCI of my dependents are reflected on my application since the day I linked it in my gckey acvount.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye,

I am really not sure Haert, as the UCI of my dependents can be viewed from my application since the day I linked it to my gc account. The trvs I am not sure if there is a need to link it too. Please share me your next steps if you are able to sort it out as I am behind you now. I havent received any eligibility yet

Last edited:

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I made a portal account for them and after submitting documents and paying the fee I received application number

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I am really not sure Haert, as the UCI of my dependents can be viewed from my application since the day I linked it to my gc account. The trvs I am not sure if there is a need to link it too. When you got your Eligibility and PPR, were they included?
I sent their application submission to my GCKEY through webform but it seems it is processing indipendently

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I sent their application submission to my GCKEY through webform but it seems it is processing indipendently
This is because, if you get your PPR ahead of them, then it will be processed independently. But if you havent, then, when you get your eligibility and PPR, they will be most likelybe included.

Study permit takes 10 weeks to process.

Last edited: