+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please I'm very tired

zeuss

Oct 22, 2019
hi everyone.im refugee in Indonesia i had interview with Canadian embassy in Jakarta since 29 march 2019 with my family, and also done the examination and Canadian orantation abroad and my application status online still in progress just last update said medical "results has been received"and until now no disation made yet.. I don't know why !! it's almost 7 months and I'm very worried also my family we don't want to make new medical tests again after one year as you know it will be Expired please tell me in comments what going on.what i should do thank you so much .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Unfortunately, it can be a long, slow process. You are farther along than most potential applicants, so all you can do now is be patient. From personal experience I understand Indonesia isn’t the easiest of places, particularly for a refugee. The website shows the current processing for government assisted refugees in Indonesia as 13 months currently. You should be getting close. Have you tried sending an inquiry about your status?

Reactions: zeuss

zeuss

Oct 22, 2019
Unfortunately, it can be a long, slow process. You are farther along than most potential applicants, so all you can do now is be patient. From personal experience I understand Indonesia isn’t the easiest of places, particularly for a refugee. The website shows the current processing for government assisted refugees in Indonesia as 13 months currently. You should be getting close. Have you tried sending an inquiry about your status?
thank you dear for your nice words..
i already sent inquiry before 2 months ago and the reply is ,,your application in active Processing but we need Some mandatory checks before we issue visa,,
the problem in next two weeks the 13 months will be over what your advice bro what i should do.?!

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Hi bro we are also waiting after medical and its almos 13 months since our interview and medical in Turkey. so we dont have any choice but to wait .
How do you send inquiries if you could tell me details ?
Thanks