+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP WITH NOC AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

kapelvej

Oct 18, 2019
Please, respected colleagues, I am having some confusion, please I will appreciate a clarification. My employment letter says 'medical officer' (I am a medical doctor with MBBS, and Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice) however, after 4 years I got another job as a Senior Medical Officer and Deputy head of Hospital, therefore the vast majority of the duties I did in the new hospital for over 6 years were very much about NOC 4212, INCLUDING my general duties as a medical doctor, I intend to claim NOC 4212 and I have spoken with my employers about this, they said they can give me reference for my duties but they can not do anything about the original title on my employment letter which states "medical officer". The DIFFICULTY here is that my employment letter will not state the job title corresponding to NOC 4212, It says medical officer, but my referee who is the head of the hospital promised to write a reference letter that will reflect accurately my duties under NOC 4212. Please will this be a problem ?. I heard the employment title on my appointment letter must match the NOC 4165 chosen.
Thank you so much
Gohen.

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
The title of your position is not matter, as long as your position cover the lead statement and the description of duties and responsibilities in NOC code that you think it might relevant to your position. I have asked this question to CIC agent and got this answer.