+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please i need some expert advice urgent

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi ,
Everone please i am in big trouble and i hoping some expert help me urgent

i got merry in may2009 at that time i have my divorce deed one i apply immigration someone told me u need arbitration council certificate so i apply that which they register on december 2009 and i submitt application now they saend me refusal because i was not free to merry because arbitration council say date of divorce affected december 2009 and u merry may 2009 they give me chance for appeal i am in pakistan now please help me which option good for me i will go for appeal or remerry and reapply but who i can remerry i have also one baby girl all function done in may 2009 please help me regarding this case i really thank ful u guys

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
deplix said:
Hi ,
Everone please i am in big trouble and i hoping some expert help me urgent

i got merry in may2009 at that time i have my divorce deed one i apply immigration someone told me u need arbitration council certificate so i apply that which they register on december 2009 and i submitt application now they saend me refusal because i was not free to merry because arbitration council say date of divorce affected december 2009 and u merry may 2009 they give me chance for appeal i am in pakistan now please help me which option good for me i will go for appeal or remerry and reapply but who i can remerry i have also one baby girl all function done in may 2009 please help me regarding this case i really thank ful u guys
That is unfortunate to hear. I doubt you can win the appeal as the documents states the exact date when divorce took place. It is legal document which defines your further actions. I believe he best option will be to make legal marriage with your current husband again and apply/appeal with new legal proof of your marriage. Please mind the timelines for new application and appeal application and choose the shortest.