File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I included them in my PR application but waiting for that long is frustrating, Also in the refusal letter is not mentioned anything about the TRP that’s why I am shocked
A refusal was the expected result given your status in Canada.

The refusal letter is for the TRV. The TRP and TRV are two separate applications. Presumably they are still processing the TRP. It's very unusual to apply for both at the same time.

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
A refusal was the expected result given your status in Canada.

The refusal letter is for the TRV. The TRP and TRV are two separate applications. Presumably they are still processing the TRP. It's very unusual to apply for both at the same time.
I hope they are still processing
I sent them a letter on Sep 24 and they sent me the following
Dear applicant,

This refers to your email.

Due to the pandemic, our processing times are not accurate. Your application is in queue for processing.

Kind regards,

NE

Migration Section, Ankara
While the refusal letter sent to my lawyer was on Sep 23 so I am really confused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I hope they are still processing
I sent them a letter on Sep 24 and they sent me the following
Dear applicant,

This refers to your email.

Due to the pandemic, our processing times are not accurate. Your application is in queue for processing.

Kind regards,

NE

Migration Section, Ankara
While the refusal letter sent to my lawyer was on Sep 23 so I am really confused
You should be expecting another refusal. Your children will only be able to come once you have secured PR. Families who are abroad who are part of your asylum claim will start the PR process after you get PR.

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
You should be expecting another refusal. Your children will only be able to come once you have secured PR. Families who are abroad who are part of your asylum claim will start the PR process after you get PR.
I think you haven’t read about TRP before. TRP is made for this reason you can go to website and read about it. I know many families here got the TRP for their dependant kids.