+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need reply urgently

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
I applied for a TRV and TRP for my kids I am in Canada while my kids in another country and today I received this letter from my lawyer so is the refusal of the TRV or both applications?

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
I applied for a TRV and TRP for my kids I am in Canada while my kids in another country and today I received this letter from my lawyer so is the refusal of the TRV or both applications?
Can anybody tell me how to upload the letter here?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Given you are a refugee (or claimant), it’s highly unlikely your children will recieve a TRV or TRP. They will likely need to wait overseas until your claim is accepted or you PR is processed. You aren’t eligible for a TRV.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
Given you are a refugee (or claimant), it’s highly unlikely your children will recieve a TRV or TRP. They will likely need to wait overseas until your claim is accepted or you PR is processed. You aren’t eligible for a TRV.
My claim was accepted already and I applied for PR but waiting the processing time that’s why I applied for a TRP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/ en/refusal-visa-application
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section Cinnah Caddesi 58 06690 Cankaya Ankara
Turkey
PROTECTED - B
IMM5621GEN (10-201

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
Here is the letter I received Can any one explain is it about TRV or both TRV and TRP?

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/ en/refusal-visa-application
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section Cinnah Caddesi 58 06690 Cankaya Ankara
Turkey
PROTECTED - B
IMM5621GEN (10-201

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It looks like a normal refusal letter. If you are a refugee / protected person in Canada then unfortunately it's expected that a TRV / TRP application for your children will be refused since IRCC knows you are bringing them to Canada to stay here long term.

I am assuming you have included them in your PR application. You will need to wait for their PR applications to be approved before they will be able to come to Canada.

Zomoroda

Sep 22, 2018
It looks like a normal refusal letter. If you are a refugee / protected person in Canada then unfortunately it's expected that a TRV / TRP application for your children will be refused since IRCC knows you are bringing them to Canada to stay here long term.

I am assuming you have included them in your PR application. You will need to wait for their PR applications to be approved before they will be able to come to Canada.
Yes I included them in my PR application but waiting for that long is frustrating, Also in the refusal letter is not mentioned anything about the TRP that’s why I am shocked