+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need people to advice me

Discussion in 'Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit)' started by Peacefulsoul, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Hello everybody pls I will really appreciate your advice..

    In my previous study permit application that was refused my uncle was my sponsor and now I want to re apply for January intake which I have already gotten my acceptance letter but the thing is my uncle has traveled out and so I want to use another sponsor for my new application..
    So my question is hope it doesn't matter if I use another sponsor? And how do I go about this?
    Do you know anyone that has this same similar issue and how did they go about the whole l thing..

    Thank you very much in advance..
  2. You can use another sponsor, but remember that IRCC will have access to your previous application, and may be suspicious if your sponsor changes from one application to the next.

    You will need to provide a credible explanation as to why you got a new sponsor.
  3. Thank you so much for your reply..
    The reason why am using another sponsor is because my uncle has traveled out of the country and I don't want to miss the January intake.
  4. Well you have to convince IRCC, not me. Write something more than just one line and explain properly.

    Traveling out of the country doesn't automatically mean that someone can't sponsor you.
  5. Thank a lots for replying..
    Pls is there any incredible explanation you can advise me with?..pls I will really appreciate one..
    Thank you
  6. Sorry, how do you think I can explain your personal circumstances? Just write the reasons why your uncle can no longer sponsor you. If you're being honest it's not a big deal.

    If you're trying to fool IRCC, well, good luck with that.
  7. Yes sure am being honest..
    I will do just that..
    Thank you

Share This Page